Chapter 6: Megan Johnson

THIS IS BACK TO NOBODY'S P.O.V. AND  JESSICA ISN'T IN THIS CHAPTER ONLY S.H.I.E.L.D. AND MEGAN JOHNSON.

"Are you sure this is it?" Maria Hill asked the agent driving the black SUV that had just pulled up into a junk housed neighborhood. 

"These are the coordinates that I was given by Director Nick Fury," the driver responded.

"I honestly just expected more, not sure why though."

"Me too,"  Phil Coulson said. "But this is it and we are here to get a job done so lets get to it."

Maria nodded to another agent. Maria, Agent Coulson, and Agent  Sharon Carter (Agent 13) all hopped out of the vehicle. 

"Leave the weapons," Carter said. "She isn't our threat. We our only here to find out more about a possible  threat. She isn't that possible threat though." 

Coulson looked at Maria then dropped his gun into his seat in the SUV. Maria and Carter doing the same. Coulson gave a little wave of his hand, signaling the ladies to follow him to the front door. When they got there Coulson knocked, but there was no answer. 

"S.H.I.E.L.D. open up," Maria yelled as Coulson knocked again. 

This time two children, a boy and a girl,no older than seven answered the door. 

"Who are you?" The boy asked.

"I'm Agent Phil Coulson from S.H.I.E.L.D.. And I am-"

"AN AGENT!" The little boy yelled his eyes growing huge. "Like a secret spy?" 

"Like Black Widow?" The girl asked jumping.

"Yes I am like a secret spy, we are all like secret spies," Coulson said gesturing to Maira and Carter. "I want to-"

"Do you work with Black Widow?" The girl asked.

"Yes we work together. Are you're-"

"Don't worry you're secret is safe with us secret spy dude," the boy said grinning as the girl giggled. 

"Thank you. Can you please-"

"Is Black Widow here?" The girl butted in, again. 

"No she is on her own mission. Is your-"

"What kind of mission? Is she saving the world again?"

"Yes. Now can you please-" Coulson was a patient man, but was starting to get a little frustrated. 

"I love superheroes!" The boy screamed hopping up and down. 

All of the screaming and noise must have alarmed  someone because a man smelling of beer came up behind the children. He glared at all three of the agents, waiting for one of them to explain their presence. 

"Hello, sir," Coulson said relived that finally an adult was here. "I am Agent Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D."

"That's wonderful. I am Billy James the father of these two children. What are you doing on my porch?" Billy said annoyed.