Chapter 23: Another Tranie

ONCE AGAIN BACK TO NOONE'S P.O.V. BECAUSE OF THIS CHAPTER BEING S.H.I.E.L.D.!!!!!!!

"Agent Coulson!" Director Nick Fury yelled as soon as he got word that Coulson was back on the helicarrier. 

"Yes, director?" Agent Coulson asked as he stepped into the room.

"Report on your mission," Fury demanded  ready for the news.

"The predator that we once knew, sir, is no more. The evil teen murder is no longer with us." Well, it wasn't a complete lie. The predator that they once knew was dead, just not physically. Her evil soul died, not her physical body. 

"Glad to hear, Agent," Fury said expressionless. Yes, of course he was actually glad to hear it, he just has problems expressing his emotions, 

Coulson turned to walk off, just wanting to get away from his director, since he was feeling guilt. But just his luck Fury called after him. 

"Coulson!" Fury hollered. "Where do you think you are going? I am not done with you yet, Agent."

"Yes, sir. Sorry." Coulson said, not really apologizing for leaving, but for lying. 

"Tell me what happened out there with her."

"Well, um, okay. When I got there I made the back up agents stay in the SUV, like you ordered. Then I went inside the warehouse, no breaking and entry the doors were unlocked.  The warehouse was dark and empty, there was also no movement or noise from anything, but me. After I yelled out to her that I was an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. the power went off. I walked into the lab, which remained dark, but this time there was noises. There were animals growling and hissing at me. I never fired at those ones. I told her that we could do this the easy way or the hard way, she chose the hard way. Because the next thing I know I am being tackled to the ground, by a teenage girl, who seemed to jump out of the sky. After a short chat with her, I shot her raccoon. She clutched her chest, let out a loud scream, then fell to the ground-crying. I didn't know how long she'd stay like that, so I decided to take care of her while she couldn't defend herself. That's when I set the warehouse on fire. Her and her animals burned with it." Coulson never made eye contact once when telling Fury that story, he couldn't bring himself to do so. Call him weak, but the correct term would be loyal. 

"You never questioned her?" Fury asked.

"No, sir did you want me to?" Coulson asked nervously, afraid that he had messed up more than he thought. 

Fury chuckled, "Little late now isn't it? I'm kidding, Agent. I didn't care if you questioned her or not, I was just asking." 

"Thought so," Coulson said calming down a little bit. "You never told me to do so and never gave me any questions to ask her."

"That's because there wasn't any," Fury paused a minute and looked at Coulson. "Are you feeling alright, Coulson? You aren't looking so good."

Coulson was about to deny it. "You know, director, I really am not feeling so good."

"How about you go home and get some rest."

"Sounds great, thank you, director. But are you sure you don't need me?"

Fury nodded, "Yes, Agent  I am 100% sure. Go home." 

"One last thing, sir."

"What is it?"

Coulson stopped to think about how he should word this before saying, "I've got a new trainie, sir."

"Another?" Fury asked although not really shocked. 

"Yes. She is a teenager, with lots of potential."

"Predator? Please don't tell me you are training her." Fury nearly snapped.

"No! She is dead. I can't train what's dead!" 

"Good. We were going to have a slight issue if it was her." Fury said calming back down some. "I trust that you will do well with her, whoever she is. What can she do?"

"She is extremely smart, sneaky, brave, strong, fast, and a martial artist. She doesn't seem to fear to much either."

"So like another Black Widow?"

"Yes, kind of, you could say that." Coulson said although he knew she was so much more than just another Black Widow. 

"Well I hope I get to meet this new trainie of your's soon. But for now you should probably get home and rest."

"Yes, sir, I will go do that. Thank you, director, I promise I will be here early tomorrow morning." 

"Come when you feel well enough to work."

"Alright, sir, thanks again." 

Fury nodded at Coulson then turned to leave him. Coulson turned the other direction and walked off. But he wasn't going home to rest, he felt fine.  He was going to Wards Island. He had a new trainie that he had to go meet up with.