Chapter 2:Mom's reaction

Ok second part woohoo! I barely have any readers but here is the second part! Yay!

Chara:to what readers exactly?

Me:GIVE IT TIME THEY WILL NOTICE MEH!

Chara:*sigh*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh welcome home my child! What's the surprise?", Toriel asked. Frisk grinned as he opened the door wider so Chara could get in next to him. Toriel teared up. "C-Chara? M-My child? How are you alive? I thought I buried you"

Toriel was confused as to why the child that she took care of 100 years ago was now alive and looking as if she was the same age as Frisk if not older by about a year or so.

"Well long story short Frisk's determination brought me back and I learned I can teleport" Chara explained as Frisk slowly walked away (without either Toriel or Chara realising) and went to his room.

"What should I do?..." Frisk whispered to himself. He knew that if Chara was here, Toriel would make her go to school. This worried him for two reasons. First, he was worried that Mhara and Clara would bully her (since she would be with Frisk most of the time) and he didn't want Chara to do anything brutal, which was also the second reason. He was aftaid that if Chara got pissed off, then she would go on a murderous rampage.

He sighed as he went to the attic (without Chara and Toriel seeing him... actually HE couldn't even hear OR see THEM).

"Come on, there has to be a spare bed somewhere... Ah ha! Here's a mattress?...  wait what's this?...is this... a portal?...but...what is it doing here..." Frisk reached for it only to be instantly sucked in.

When Frisk came to, he stood up to see a tall skeleton with a crack going up on the top of the right eye and a crack on the left eye going down up until his smile. He had a mysterious black cloak that was so long it was touching the floor and the right eye seemed to look like a cresent moon, probably due to the crack.

Using what seemed to be a textbox, they looked up at Frisk and greeted him.

[Hello Frisk, I am W.D Gaster, Sans and Papyrus' creator. I am here to tell you, actually, SHOW you Chara's past] Gaster wrote/texted.

"I already know that she got bullied and-"

[I know. But I thought that maybe if I show you maybe you would understand why she hated humanity a bit more. Also to show you some things that she didn't tell you]

"But isn't that gonna be an invasion of privacy, I'm sure if she didn't want to tell me then..." Frisk argued. He didn't really like invading people's privacy. What if it was something that Chara didn't want him to know?

[Not to worry, I've seen how similar your past, erm, your life is to it... so I know you can help her if she ever uses a knife. If you remind her that she's not alone, then you can help her alot] Gaster replied.

Frisk couldn't really argue with that. He nodded as Gaster teleported the two of them to what seemed like a school playground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me:Well that's it. I've got to go to school now. Bye!

Chara: school sucks

Me:I know!