Character bios

I probably should've done this first but I forgot....whoops...well I'll move it to the front of the book.... well it's here so let's get on with it shall we?

Frisk Dreemur
Gender: boy
Age: 13 years old
D.O.B: unknown
Fake birthday: December 27
Other info: Frisk is a nice boy who only wants to save everyone. Even if his life is tough with all the bullying and memories of the genocide run, he still keeps going. He has the most determination and has the power to save, reset and load even outside the underground.

Chara Dreemurr
Gender: girl
Age: 13 (113 if she didn't die)
D.O.B: unknown
Fake birthday: August 31
Other info: The first fallen human. Her name is pronounced 'Cara' as in characer (you'll see why later on in the book). Chara's a girl who was abused and depressed/suicidal at a very young age. This is the reason she hated humanity; because of how cruel it was. She jumped through the hole in attempt to commit suicide and met Asriel (if you've played Undertale or watched someone play it then you know the rest). She gave each human who fell directions and information but never really liked any of them since they all died so easily and quickly. Or they were cruel. Some tried to befriend monsters and then kill them. (I could go on but that'll take too long)

Mhara
Gender: girl
Age: 13
D.O.B: September 27
Other info: The twin sister of Clara. She's been like Clara's sidekick when they bully Frisk, sometimes she takes the lead and abuses Frisk just to make Clara proud. She really hates Frisk for setting all monsters free.

Clara
Gender: girl
Age: 13
D.O.B: September 27
Other info: Mhara's twin sister. She's also the older twin. She and her twin bullied Frisk for being different from the rest and soon because of other flaws.

Toriel
Gender: Woman
Age: ???
D.O.B: ???
Fake birthday: ???
Other info: A very caring monster who now lives in a house upon the surface. She is Frisk, Chara and Asriel's adoptive Mother. Her and Asgore are only close acquaintances due to the fact that he used to kill humans for their soul. Her motherly figure is what most monsters and some humans love about her.

Asgore
Gender: Male
Age: ???
D.O.B: ???
Fake birthday: ???
Other info: King of the underground and Toriel's ex husband. He killed human souls for his monsters and not because he enjoys it.

That's it for now. It's only because those are the only characters I've introduced so far (other than in the dream...and I'm not going to do Gaster because I might spoil the plot by accident...I think I've done it somewhere....). I only did this to not cause confusion in what gender Frisk and Chara are and some info that make might be useful to know. Don't worry, I'll have the next chapter out soon....maybe today...and also I might draw some of the characters and add them to this as a profile pic to each one of these or at the top.

Goodbye from Mari-chan :3