Chapter 40: smiles and space

Me: um... sorry that I've been busy. I won't be on Wattpad much

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok fine, but..." he said as he lifted me up bridal style. I blushed. Flowey scowled and wrapped around my foot just before my feet left the ground.

"What are you doing?" I asked, surprised. He grinned at me as we began walking back. And by me I meant Frisk; I couldn't walk since he was carrying me.

"Well I can't let my princess get her feet dirty now can I?" Frisk asked, still grinning. A few minutes ago, he seemed so distant and secretive. Now he seemed like his old frisky self. I grinned.

"Alright my prince, carry me back to the place we call home" I joked. He chuckled.

"Are you saying you want to marry me in the furure?~" he asked with a teasing tone. I blushed.

"M-Maybe..." I stuttered. He grinned.

"I'll keep that in mind~" he said as he walked with me in his arms. I blushed the whole way there as he would pass the time by ocassionally glancing and grinning at me. Once we got back, I opened the door since his hands were full of... well, me. As soon as I did, I saw pretty much all of Frisk's friends there. I wish I had that many friends...

"You had us all worried" Asgore said

"We were all heartbroken! Oh darling! You must NEVER run off like that ever again!" Mettaton exclaimed dramatically.

"Don't worry guys, we're fine" Frisk assured. I saw Azzy grinning. Oh no, I didn't like that grin. I didn't like that grin at all.

"Now that we know they're ok..." Azzy said.

"Yes he's carrying her bridal style you dope!" Flowey groaned. I blushed. I kinda forgot about that... and the fact that he was on my foot. Soon though, Flowey slithered off me and back into a pot. Wait when did that get there? As soon as he did, Frisk carried me upstairs and laid onto my bed.

"How long until you have the summer holidays? I asked. Frisk shrugged before he laid down next to me after I motioned for him to. "Is it going to be soon?"

"Yeah, by the end of this week" he said with a bright smile.

"Can't you just stay home?" I asked with a pout. He chuckled at my attitude.

"Sorry but no, mom wouldn't want me to ditch school" he told me. "Why?" I sighed. There were a number of reasons. First of all, because I wanted to spend more time with him. Second of all, it seemed that he was getting hurt all the time. Everytime he came home from school, he was always hurt. But he came home with a smile. Then he would usually act all joyful and happy... I remember when I used to go to school. I hated it. My 'parents' didn't care, neither did anyone at school obviously.

"..."

"Chara?"

"Huh?" I asked as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"You ok? You spaced out for quite a while then" he chuckled. I laughed a little. "Staph going in space!"

"Well I like it in space" I grinned. He chuckled as he shook his head.

"You're always in space" he commented. I shrugged. I didn't know why; I just loved thinking. Plus I had alot to think about. Frisk, school, my own troubles, Frisk, Sans threatening me, did I mention Frisk? Sorry, I'm just so worried. I never realised how much he meant to me. But I did realise something: I needed to protect him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: well, sorry that took so long. I've been very busy. And stressed but mostly busy. Anyway....

Goodbye from Mari-chan :'3