Chapter 32: Better?

Me: I know. I'm taking forever to update, I hear ya. I'll try to update this story more often. I promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆With Frisk- Frisk's POV☆

Great. Another week at school. At least this week, I won't have to deal with Mhara and Clara. Until next week. The last week... Oh God...

"Frisk! Yo Frisk!" I heard Monster Kid shout as he ran towards me. I turned to him and smiled. "Can you stay after school today?"

"Um... sure, I'll just tell mom I'll be home late" I said in agreement. He gave me a happy smile.

"Thank you! Meet me by the benches in the covered area" M.K instructed. I nodded. He then ran off. Wow... what a good friend -_- I need to get to class anyway.

☆After school at the benches by the covered area-3rd POV☆

Frisk sat down on the bench in the corner and waited for M.K. He had already contacted Toriel by text telling her that he'd be home late to hang out with Monster Kid. She agreed and told him to walk hime and told him to be home by 4:30 (that's because for me, school ends at 3:20... well, usually; our school has a new goverment rule and... ok I'll shut up now). While he was waiting, a couple of boys went up to him. By the looks of it, about 6.

"Hello Frisk" said a boy wih brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hello, can I help you with something?" Frisk asked happily. The boys chuckled.

"Well, let's play... a game" a boy with honey blonde hair suggested. Frisk was a bit uneasy about about the way he said it but nodded anyway.

"Sure! What are we... why are you all walking towards me?" He asked as he stood up with his bag and backed away. The boys kept walking towards him. Soon, Frisk was in the corner. "G-Guys?"

"We're gonna play... beat the Frisk"

"Beat the Frisk in...  tennis?" Frisk asked obliviously.

"No, beat the Frisk up" replied the boy with honey blonde hair. He threw a punch at Frisk's eye, he dodged it but was soon punched by another boy with honey blonde hair in the gut. They kept punching and kicking Frisk, but avoiding his face.

☆Frisk's POV☆

How long are they gonna keep punching and kicking me? I can't even run. And where's M.K? He was meant  to meet me here ages ago. Did he ditch me? No, he wouldn't do that. He's my friend. I'm sure he just had to see a teacher first. I do wonder though, why aren't they hitting my face? Maybe they just don't want anyone seeing.

"Ack!" I grunted as they punched a spot more than once. Were they trying to give me bruises? Soon M.K arrived.

"Hey! Stop that!" M.K yelled they boys turned to him, laughed, and ran off. I'm sorry, WHAT?! "Yo dude, are you ok?"

"Y-Yeah... thanks for that" I replied.

"D-Dude, I think you should go home and rest, we'll talk tomorrow after school. I promise I'll try and get here earlier" he promised. I nodded and picked up my bag; it hurt my shoulder. A lot. Wow, their punches are pretty powerful. I said goodbye, and made my way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Sorry it took so long... also...

Chara: *covers her ears*

Me: thank you guys so much for 6K views :3

Chara: no screaming?

Me: I don't feel like it

Chara: -_-' that's a first

Me: anyways...

Goodbye from Mari-chan :3