Chapter 18: Finally found

Me: KYAAAAAA 700+ VIEWS AND 35 VOTES!!!!!! X3

Chara:... I'm used to this now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I braced myself to hit the hard ground when I saw a bunch of buttercups which caught me. I still got hurt but they made it hurt less. Wait, does that mean?... Flowey!

"Geez Frisk, I thought you were smarter than that. You'd think if you came again, you'd at least bring a parachute." He remarked with a glare. I didn't reply. I just stood up, and thought about how I could persuade him to cooperate with me so I can save Asriel and him now that I think about it. Now, I'm going to save them all.

"Yeah well, I'm in a hurry" I replied, dusting myself off.

"So it's not important that you fell about 50 feet twice?" Flowey asked, raising an eyebrow (if he had any... he has eyebrows right?... just imagine he did) "without a single broken bone?"

"Yeah well, I'm stronger than you think" I shot, crossing my arms.

"Whatever. Why are you here?" Flowey grimaced.

"I want to save you and Asriel"

Flowey went quiet for a minute and bowed his head in thought. I looked down at my feet, nervous.

"Frisk, don't you have anything better to do?" I heard. I looked up to see Asriel, in goat form, just like in my dream... before he turned into a amalgamate thing... um...

"But I have to, I want to! I promised to save everyone and that means you too" I said. He turned away.

"But how? You can only save one of us. If you save me, Flowey will die. And if you save Flowey, I'll die" he replied, worried. I thought about this for a moment before I came up with an idea.

"Not if I ask Alphys about it. I'm sure she can invent something so that I can save you both!" I reassured even though I wasnt quite sure myself.

"Well, it doesn't matter if you fail or succeed. I'm glad you tried to save me." Asriel smiled. Before I could say anything else, I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Frisk? Frisk?!" The voice called.

"Wait... that voice... c-could it b-be...?" Asriel stuttered in surprise.

"I did say I'd save everyone" I grinned. Asriel stumbled back in shock before falling to the ground and turning into Flowey.

"B-But, I thought she..." Flowey muttered.

"I did the genocide route to meet her and then I reset with her so we could do the pacifist route and save everyone again." I explained.

"Frisk!? Where are you?!" The voice called again.

"I'm down here!" I called. Once I did, I saw a head that was none other than Chara's pop out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Welp... that's it... and da Frisk is safe!

Chara: phew!

Me: Hm?

Chara: *runs away blushing*

Me: *smirk*

Goodbye from Mari-chan X3