Chapter 14: Finally caught

Me: I hit 500+ reads X3

Chara: are you gonna do this everytime you hit 100 more views

Me: Yes X3

Chara: -_-

Frisk: Hey, that's my face!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey 'ambassador', Guess what your monsters did? They split up our parents. You know how? Our dad fell in love with one of them and divorced our mom!" Clara exclaimed, "And you know what that means for you? The ambassador of monsters?" I backed away slowly as they towered over me.

"It means more physical abuse"

I ran (yeah I know that won't solve all my problems... but it solved this one I guess) to the boys' toilets. Some boys started giving me funny looks. I guess to some eyes I don't seem like a gender at all so I  can often get bullied for that too. But that's only by other people once a week or everyday by Mhara and Clara. Either way, I don't snitch, because if I do, they'll do unspeakable things to me. They'll probably give me a broken arm at break... or a broken leg.... or something worse...

I hid in the boys' toilets until it was time for me to go to the council room. I had a meeting to go to and I think I'll be there until break. This is gonna take forever.

♡ With Chara (Chara's POV)♡
'Ugh! I lost again! How does Sans keep winning?!' I thought as I slammed my cards on the table. "Damn it!"

"I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT SANS! HOW DO YOU KEEP ON WINNING?!" Papyrus yelled.

"I don't know bro. Maybe cause your chances of winning are... one in a skele-ton" Sans grinned. Papyrus groaned as I rolled my eyes. "Hey Paps, can I talk to... Chara.. in private please?" Sans asked, glaring at me.

"OH... UM... SURE! I'LL GO MAKE MY FAMOUS SPAGHETTI!" Papyrus exclaimed.

"You do that Paps" Sans replied as the happy-go-lucky skeleton left the room, slamming the door behind him. I gulped as Sans approached me. "Listen kiddo, I know you're up to something. I don't think you would apologise to Frisk so easily after making 'em kill every monster in the underground" His eyes dimmed "repeatively"

"I, er, um," I stuttered, trying to finde the right thing to say. Sans began to tower over me... I'm in for a bad time.

♡ Frisk's POV♡
It was finally break... not that that's a good thing. I walked out of the council room and towards my locker to get my books for today. As soon as I opened it, I looked both ways as I try to keep an eye out for Mhara and Clara. I sighed and put my books from my locker into my purple backpack.  But as soon as I closed my locker, I heard the familiar cackling I knew all too well.

"Thought you could get away huh?" Sneered Clara as she raised me up. "Well we'll show y-"

"Wait Clara, look at his eye, it's healed" interrupted Mhara. Clara looked at my eye, the one her sister punched yesterday and her eyes widened. I'm guessing she's surprised it healed over night. Don't they know my mom's a healer?

"Oh you got it healed huh?" I nodded... well tried to, Clara was holding me up by my hair. I'm surprised it wasn't ripping out of my scalp. "Well that only means... we can hurt you more!... except..." she grinned "maybe we should give you something that, you know, can't be healed that easily" I gulped as Mhara and Clara raised both their fists. "But for now..."

"What do you two think you're doing?" Came an angry voice. All three of us turned (well I tried) to see a very angry Toriel. "Mhara, Clara, what do you think you're doing? Put my child down! You two will see me in detention" stated Mom. Mhara and Clara just ran off without saying a word. She then turned to me with a soft expression. "My child, how long have they been bullying you?" She asked. I looked down and wondered if I should tell her the truth. A part of me wanted to tell her the whole story but a part of me didn't want to... What if Chara found out and did something?

"Not that long", I lied, "but please don't tell Chara about this" Mom looked surprised to say the least but nodded.

"Of course my child, I promise not to say anything to Chara if that would make you feel better" I nodded "Now I think it would be best if you went home. Don't worry about Mhara and Clara, I'll take care of them" Mom assured. I nodded before kissing her goodbye. "Just relax my child"

"Bye mom, and thank you" I added.

"Goodbye my child" she waved as I began to walk towards the school gate. I guess now's a better time as any to think about that nightmare. I've often been told that dreams mean something. If that's true... then what does mine mean?... I thought about it more and more. The more I did, the more it worried me.

Without realising, I had arrived at the front door of home. I'm surprised I didn't get run over or anything but I guess that was just luck. I sighed and got my keys to open the door. Once I did, I was in shock. Sans was spinning Chara in the air using his telekinesis. I also saw that Sans' left eye was ignited with a blue flame... just like it was during the genocide run, oh no...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: ok now that's definitely the longest chapter I've ever done. It's mostly because my dad took my phone and now I can't do anything on it but since he was working, I had time to write this X3

Chara: disobeyment... nice...

Me: You, shush! Or else I will take away your chocolate again.

Chara: nuuuuu mi chocolate bah

Me: really -_-'

Frisk: why does everyone keep using my face!

Me:... anyway I hope you enjoyed this!

Goodbye from Mari-chan! :3