Chapter 30: The big question

Me: Ok, so I actually drew for this chapter! I'm proud

Chara: but is anyone else?

Me: -_-'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Frisk... your eyes..." Chara said in awe. Frisk's right eye was a mixture of red, orange and yellow, making it seem like a warm, cosy ember of flames. His left eye was different however. It was a mixture of lighy blue, indigo and purple. Frisk's eyes were beautiful.

(A/N but my drawing of them wasn't XD)

"I know, they're ugly. I've been told" Frisk mumbled and stood up. He looked at her with such sadness, it was different to his usual optimism and happy smile.

"No, no Frisk" said Chara in a soft voice as she took his hands. "Your eyes are beautiful Frisk, how could you ever say they're ugly?"

"But they're so... unnatural. Not only are they different colours, but they're more than one colour. Who has that?!" Frisk exclaimed.

"But that's no reason to hate them. Frisk you're a wonderful person, and your eyes won't change that. Nor will it make me love you less, in fact, I love you more for opening up to me, to know that you trust me" Chara confessed as she gave Frisk a hug. Frisk had tears running down his face. He smiled and hugged back. He found it ironic how he was supposed to make Chara feel loved when dhe was making him feel loved instead. He chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Chara asked. Frisk looked at her with a sad smile on his face.

"I remember I was supposed to make you feel loved but instead that's what you're doing to me" Frisk said as he wiped his tears away. "But, that doesn't mean I'll stop loving you"

"Huh?-" Chara was interrupted by Frisk kissing her again as he closed his eyes. But this kiss was more passionate, more meaningful, more loving. They soon pulled away and Frisk opened his eyes.

"Chara Dreemurr, will you be my girlfriend?" Frisk asked as he stared into her beautiful, red eyes. Chara smiled.

"Yes Frisk, I'll be your girlfriend. I love you" Frisk smiled.

"I love you too Chara" Frisk replied and they kissed once more. They both closed their eyes and wrapped their arms around eachother. Until they heard a camera snap. They both stopped the kiss and turned to the doorway where they saw Asriel holding Flowey, and Flowey holding a camera.

"Hehe, nice kiss love birds" Flowey mocked as Asriel laughed.

"Chara look, your dream came true. Now Frisk will be your Prince Charming and marry you" Asriel teased. Frisk looked over to Chara, who was blushing furiously. Asriel laughed and ran with Flowey in his arms.

"FLOWEY! ASRIEL! GET BACK HERE!" Chara yelled and ran after them. Frisk chuckled.

'I'll be your Prince Charming if you'll be my princess' Frisk thought happily. 'Maybe we could get married one day and you'd be my queen' Frisk blushed a little at that thought. Then he went to help Asriel, who was in Chara's headlock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: well, that's it also...

Chara: here we go again...

Me: 4.5K VIEWS?!?! X3

Chara: *sighs*

Me: ok, so the next part will be out a bit late because I have to work on my other stories that havent been published, and the covers for them too.

Goodbye from Mari-chan! :3