Chapter 28: Surprise arrival

Me: Well, it's been a while huh?

Frisk: it hasn't even been a week since your last update -_-'

Me: oh....

Frisk: whatever, enjoy the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Asriel?... Is... Is that you?" Mom asked, still in shock. Asriel nodded and smiled at his mom.

"Mom!" He exclaimed and ran towards mom. He began crying in her arms as tears of joy began to stream down their faces.

3rd POV
Frisk put his arm around Chara and sighed at the reunion. Chara leaned against his shoulder and smiled at the two. Toriel looked at the couple.

"Come on my children, come join the hug, you are all my children" she invited. Chara and Frisk looked at eachother and shrugged. They joined the hug aswell. Chara felt tears well up in her eyes, and she didn't do anything to stop them as they fell down her cheeks. Frisk looked at Chara with a look of worry.

"C-Chara? Why are you crying? What's wrong?" Frisk asked, his tone full of concern. Chara wiped her eyes and smiled.

"N-Nothing's wrong, Frisky, I just never would of thought my family, the one I love so much, would be complete again" Chara sighed. Well, it was almost complete. Now all they needed was...

"Did I hear right? Are Chara and Asriel back?!" Came a loud, booming voice. Everyone looked towards the door and saw Asgore. Asriel's face brightened up.

"Dad!" He exclaimed and ran towards his father. Asgore picked up his son and swung him in his arms.

"And Chara!" Asgore exclaimed as Chara ran towards him in tears. He swung her in his arms and then hugged them both.

"How did you find out Dreemurr?" Asked Toriel, annoyed. Asgore let the two go before he turned to her.

"T-Tori I-"

"That's Toriel to you Dreemurr" Toriel corrected as she crossed her arms. Asgore rubbed the back of his head.

"U-Uh, right! T-Toriel, um-"

"Answer me. How did you find out about our once-dead children?" She asked again.

"W-Well, um, Alphys told me. I knew Chara returned a while ago and I've been planning a 'welcome home' party for her, but now that Asriel's home too, I have to make a few changes. I even mowed the lawn to say 'welcome back Chara & Asriel' and made several statues in their honors" he exclaimed. Toriel's eyes widened.

"You mean, you've planned a party?"

"Of humans and monsters, it's also a kind of peace offering/community to make up for the past war" Toriel was speechless at Asgore's words. Did he really change?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: *looks at views and votes*

Chara: oh great she's gonna scream about the veiws... wait... she's looking at the votes too? *looks at votes and her eyes widen*

Me: 100+ votes and 2K+ views?!?! X3

Chara: she actually made it to 100? I didn't think you'd even make it to 50.

Me: well you need more faith in me Chara

Chara: *scoffs* it's only because I'm so awesome

Me: and Frisk?

Chara: absolutely sexy- Gah!

Me: X3

Chara: n-not a word to Frisk!

Me: X3

Goodbye from Mari-chan!