Chapter 26: Sibling reunion

Me: Ok I know most people are used to me updating everyday but please remember I'm only in secondary school and I'm pretty busy. Not only with homework but with other things too. But I will ty to update as much as possible, I also know there will be at least two parts a week... Also this is so long...

Chara: No, really?

Me: -_-'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A-Azzy?..." she gasped. Asriel nodded and smiled at her with hope. Chara ran towards him and put her hands against the glass. Asriel did the same, the only thing between them was the glass.  Frisk began to stir. He sat up.

"Is... is Asriel ok?" He asked, still dizzy. Alphys nodded and pressed a few buttons on the machine and let Asriel plus Flowey put of the chambers.

"Azzy! I'm so sorry, please! Please forgive me!" Chara apologised frantically. Asriel looked over to Frisk, who nodded. "I can't believe it's you"

"I forgive you Chara, it's okay, it's me, your best friend" he answered and hugged her. She hugged back and let the tears fall freely down her face, onto his sweater. Frisk smiled at seeing the two siblings finally re-united once again.

"A-Alright Frisk, L-Let me j-just check y-your stats" said Alphys as she checked his stats. Then checked Asriel's using a scanner so that she wouldn't disturb their reunion"U-Um..."

"What is it Alphys?" Frisk asked, worried. Alphys looked at the two green and yellow sweatered siblings and knelt down to Frisk's ear to whisper something.

Frisk's POV
Ok then. That's gonna be hard, I can't really, I mean, I'm not that invincible. Sure I have the power to LOAD, SAVE and RESET but... I can't... can I?

"So F-Frisk, d-do you t-think you c-can do t-that? I m-mean, I c-can make o-one, but C-Chara wouldn't-" Alphys started but was soon interrupted.

"Chara would what?" Asked a voice which was obviously Chara's. "What are you two talking about?"

"U-Um..." Alphys stuttered. Asriel soon came over, he probably heard the comotion.

"Hey, what's going on?" Asriel asked. Alphys and I exchanged looks.

"D-Don't worry about it, it's not that big of a deal" I lied. OF COURSE it was a big deal, how am I even?... I'll think of that later.

"Oh Frisk, mom's gonna be so happy to see Azzy again" Chara grinmed but soon turned to a confused expression, "But I don't get it, how exactly did you get Asriel back?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: welp that's the end... I'm kidding, it's the end of this part. And I'm gonna say this now, if you guys have any questions or dares for Frisk and Chara, please go to my Ask Charisk oneshots... thing... it's where I turn your dares and questions into oneshots... with a sort of connection... um...

Chara: just say goodbye

Me: No need to say goodbye

Chara:... stop listening to 'The Call'

Me: Nuuuuuuuuuh

Goodbye from Mari-chan! :3