Chapter 29: Mixed feelings?

Me: ok ok, I'm back wih another chapter.

Chara: what took you so long?

Me: well, I was busy, I've been drawing for several new series. There's this one where you're queen.

Chara: huh?

Me: You'll find out soon enough

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Really?" Frisk asked, delighted "That's great! And the humans agreed?"

"Yes, they did, but you need to say a speech about why humans and monsters should live in peace and harmony" he explained. Frisk's eyes widened a bit, but not enough to see the colour. Chara saw this and wondered if Frisk could open his eyes at all.

Soon when Asgore left, the three of them went upstairs to Frisk, Chara's and now Asriel's room. There was only one problem...

"Where am I going to sleep?" Asriel asked. Chara and Frisk glanced at eachother.

"Um... Oh! I know! I can sleep on the floor and you can sleep in my bed" Frisk exclaimed. Asriel and Chara exchanged looks.

"Are you sure Frisk? I could sleepon the floor if you want me to" Asriel insisted but Frisk declined.

"No, no, it's fine, I'll just ask mom for a blanket and a pillow. Before I ju-fell through that hole, I would sleep on the floor so it's no big deal" Frisk explained. Asriel and Chara stared at him wide eyed.

"W-Well, if you insist then, thanks Frisk" Asriel thanked Frisk and hugged him. Chara didn't know why but she felt a sea of envy or a rush of anger flow through her body. Was this jealousy?

"No problem Asriel" Frisk smiled and pulled away from the hug. Asriel smiled back. Chara tried to smile but she felt bad for Frisk having to sleep on the floor... that or the fact the jealousy was crawling on her back. Soon Frisk left to get a spare blanket and pillow, which left Asriel and Chara alone.

"Hm..." Asriel wondered and smirked at Chara "you love him don't you Chara?~"

"E-Eh? N-No", Chara replied, stuttering  a little, "I mean we kissed and I did say that I did love him but that doesn't mean I actu-" she started but covered her mouth before she could say anymore. However, Asriel had heard enough for him to smirk and say:

"You DO love him!" He proclaimed. "You love Fr-"

"Keep it down!" Chara whisper-shouted. "Do you want him to hear?!" Asriel thought and shook his head.

"But isn't it obvious you love him?" Asriel asked.

"Y-Yeah but we're not official or anything... I don't even know if he loves me back, I mean, he never said he loves me and maybe that kiss was just a one time thing..." she replied with a hint of doubt.

"Well then, you have to ask him to be your boyfriend!" Said Asriel with hipe in his eyes. Chara became very flustered.

"W-What!? I-I can't just ASK him! I-I-" she began but was soon laughed at by Asriel.

"Oh my God, your face! Your reaction! It's PRICELESS! AHAHAHAHAHA!" he continued to laugh until Frisk walked back in with a white pillow and a lilac blanket with same design as Toriel's dress on it (you know, the crest on the chest... Oh my Gosh that rhymed!...kinda...).

"I'm ba- what's happening right now?" He asked, glancing between Chara and Asriel. Asriel was still laughing and Chara had a darker blush.

"N-Nothing!" Chara answered quickly. Frisk eyed her suspicously... well... tried to. It's hard to eye someone suspicously when your eyes are closed...

"Asriel! Can you come down here? Dr. Alphys is here to see you!" Toriel called from downstairs. Asriel had finally calmed down and went out the room to see Alphys downstairs, which left Chara and Frisk alone.

"F-Frisk?" Chara stuttered, looking up at him.

"Yes Chara?" Frisk asked as he smiled at her.

"U-Um... I-I have something to ask you-" she uttered but Frisk stopped her by putting his lips on hers. She soon kissed back and they kissed for a while. Soon, Frisk broke the kiss and stroked Chara's cheek.

"I heard the conversation, and I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend but..." Frisk was silent for a moment.

"B-But?" Chara asked, afraid of what she was about to hear.

"But, I need you to see something first, then I'll know if you really love me" he said, not facing her.

"What's that?" Chara asked. Frisk seemed troubled by this 'thing' he was meant to show her.

"F-Frisk? You don't have to show me now, you can just show me when you're ready" Chara comforted as to not pressure him. He sighed.

"No, just come with me" he said and made his way to the light switch. Chara followed in confusion. "I need to turn off the lights, just keep staring ahead ok? It'll work better this way"

"H-Huh?" Chara gasped as Frisk turned off the lights 'It's ok Chara, just keep staring ahead, you trust Frisk... you trust Frisk right?-'

Her thoughts were interrupted by Frisk flicking the lights on. 'Strange... I didn't hear him move or anything...'. Her eyes focused infront of her. First of all, Frisk wasn't infront of her.

"Frisk?" Chara asked as she looked around. She looked down and saw Frisk with his head in his knees.

"Sorry, I can't do this..." he said, his head still in his knees. Chara knelt down to him "I can't, I can't"

"Frisk? What's wrong?" Chara aksed in a worried tone. Frisk looked up and Chara couldn't believe what she saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: cliffhanger mufufufufu

Chara: I'm actually curious for once! What did I see?!

Me: you'll find out in time, I promise. Also *smiles*

3.8K VIEWS AND 200+ VOTES?! X3 THANK YOUUUUUU!

Chara: ok by now, this is like a normal routine for me

Me: X3

Goodbye from Mari-chan! :3