Chapter 15:unexpected outburst

Me: Another cha- *sees views*

Frisk: *covers Chara's ears*

Chara: What the-

Me: KYAAA! 600 VIEWS?!?! X3

Chara: oh....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Saaaaaaaaaannnnnssssss puuuuuuut meeeeeeeee doooooooowwwwwnnn!" Chara demanded.

"Not until you tell me what you're planning" Sans replied while Papyrus was busy in the kitchen... making spaghetti?.... I'm guessing?....

I snuck up behind Sans and hit the back of his head, making him lose control of his telekenisis. I saw Chara about to hit the ground but luckily I caught her before she could. She blushed as she stood up. Sans stared at me in disbelief.

"Sans what were you DOING?!" I exclaimed.

"Trying to find out what that THING is trying to plan", He replied, "You can't apologise that easily for going on a genocide run"

"Sans, have you ever thought about WHY Chara went on a genocide run? Are you sure SHE wasn't being controlled to control me?!"

"What are you on about?" He questioned, still standing his ground.

"Maybe she was just my guider, telling me how to make it out of the underground and translating things I didnt understand." I yelled, feeling my heartbeat increase "And maybe she was forced to and maybe something bad would happen if she didn't, something worse than a quick genocide run," I felt the room being filled with silence and discomfort. Sans was speechless, Chara was shifting uncomfortably and even Papyrus was so uncomfortable that he decided to close the door.

I felt tears welling up inside me. I didn't do anything to stop them, I just let them fall down freely.

"I got sent home by mom and was told to relax and I come home to THIS?!"

"What are you doing here this early anyway kid?" Sans asked but I glared in response.

"That is none of your business!" I scolded. "I... *sigh* I'm sorry... I..." I didn't have time to finish as I broke down crying. I ran upstairs to me to my room, grabbing my knife that I hid in my top drawer and locked myself in the bathroom. I think you know what I'm doing...

With Sans and Chara♤

3rd POV
Sans and Chara just stared at eachother, an expression of confusion and shock on their faces. Papyrus soon came out of the kitchen with a big pot of spaghetti.

"ER, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE HUMAN? WHY WAS HE SHOUTING?" asked Papyrus.

"Don't worry about it Paps" replied Sans. He didn't want Papyrus to worry about anything. "Chara, why don't you go check on him?"

Chara only nodded and ran upstairs. She checked in Toriel's bedroom since Frisk liked how soft her bed was and he could easily relax but he wasn't there. She checked the attic where he would go to think but he wasn't there either. She checked in their room and he was surprisingly not there.

"Frisk? Please come out. If you do I'll give you some of my chocolate" she called.

Suddenly, she heard a metal 'clang' from the the bathroom followed by a quick 'Dammit'. Chara walked towards the bathroom and noticed it was locked. She knocked on the door.

"Frisk, I know you're in there, come out before I kick this door down."

"..."

"Frisk, can you at least reply?" Chara asked, getting more worried by the minute. Still no reply. "Ok then, I'm kicking this door down"

She got ready to kick the door down, her foot in position. She kicked, but it wasn't the door she kicked, it was Frisk.

And she kicked hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: ok that's it!.... nothing much to say here....um.... dont kick down doors! And um... stand up for yourselves!... which is ironic because I do the opposite...

Goodbye from Mari-chan! :3