Chapter 43: Fish face and faking

"Is that all about school?" Asriel asked. Frisk thought about it for a moment. Not if there was anything more to say, if he should say it was the real question. Although he didn't want to bring them down or anything like that. Nor did he want to worry them. Besides, Asriel would hopefully never face Mhara and Clara, blantly cause he was a monster. Chara however...

"Other than monsters and humans are on a different lunch. On the same break though" Frisk pointed out.

"Greeeeeaaat...." Chara said and rolled her eyes. "I see the school isn't racist... is that even the right term for it?"

"Well, I guess you could say that. Though at least we can all spend break together" Frisk pointed out as he tried to be optimistic. Chara and Asriel nodded in agreement. "And Asriel, you still have MK with you at lunch"

"Oh yeah, we could finally hang out. Though how would he feel about that?... well, we'll see" Asriel asked.

"I feel like there's something else" Chara said as she looked at Frisk suspiciously. "Is there...?"

"Um..."

"We're here" Toriel pointed out as she parked. They all got out the car and towards their form room. Due to being new and being close to Frisk already, they were put in the same form as him.

Both Chara and Asriel looked around at their new form mates (or whatever you call them). They didn't seem too bad in Asriel's view. They seemed pretty friendly. Chara wasn't as open minded. The monsters in the class seemed nice - most monsters were, except Jerry. The humans on the other hand didn't seem as nice.

"Frisk.... are these humans.... bearable?" Chara asked. Frisk nodded.

"They're fine Chara, most of humanity has changed over the years" Frisk said with a smile. Most...?

"Well if they bother my brother, my boyfriend or me they're gonna get a knife to the face" Chara grinned.

"Chara noooooo" Asriel groaned. "No killing people"

"But Azzyyyy" Chara whinned. Asriel glared. "Fiiiiiine.... maybe"

"Chara, come on, registration is about to start. I think we have a new form tutor" Frisk said. Chara nodded as they sat down at their chosen desks next to eachother before the door was kicked open. Everyone's head pivoted round to the slammed open door. A familiar fiery-headed fish strode through to the front of the class.

"Heya punks! I'm your new homeroom teach!" Undyne exclaimed with a toothy grin. She gazed round the room, observing every student. When her eyes landed on Frisk, Chara and Asriel, she grinned widely. "We have prince fluffybuns, red eyes and monster saviour in this room? This'll be an interesting year"

"Don't call me red eyes" Chara huffed. Undyne gaffawed.

"Huhuhuhuhu yeah sure. Now, if you somehow don't know already, I'm Undyne the Undying!" She introduced. The humans in the class covered their ears and laughed a bit. "Not only am I your homeroom teach, I'm your Physical Ed teach too! Get ready for hardcore training punks!

"TRAIN ME TOO UNDYNE!" Papyrus said from the back of the class. Everyone turned round to the skeleton at the back of the classroom. How did Undyne miss him? Oh wait... the closet...

He came out the closet.

"Papyrus... what are you doing here?" Undyne asked with a sigh.

"I WANTED TO CHECK ON THE TINY HUMANS OF COURSE!"

"Leave"

"OK UNDYNE. GOODBYE TINY HUMANS AND MONSTERS!" Papyrus said as he spun out the room. Most of the class laughed while some tried to recover their hearing. Undyne began to call people up to get their timetables. Once she finished, the bell rang.

"See ya in gym punks" Undyne called as everyone left to go to their first lesson.

"Sorry, we were just sent to this class?" Said a girl as she and another walked into the room after the whole class had left. "Do you have our sceduales?"

"Sure punks, here" Undyne said as she handed the two of them their scheduales. "You better hurry before you're late, later"

The two girls rushed out.

"Honestly Mhara, you sounded so genuine... like you actually respected that fish face" Clara huffed. Mhara rubbed her arm nervously.

"Well you know, it's like you've said before, lower their guard then stab 'em in the back" Mhara said. Clara smiled.

"Glad you listen to me sis, lets go before anymore monsters talk to us. I don't know how long I can take all the smiling at monsters thing" Clara said with disgust in her tone when mentioning the word monsers. Mhara sighed as they went, not noticing a glowing eye watching them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: sorry sorry >A< I know it's late but I'll try update more often. I've just been busy revising for mocks, and personal problems but everything's gonna be ok :3

Goodbye from Mari-chan :3