Chapter 3: Chara's past

Me: Ok so 3rd chapter! I love writing these!

Chara: But does anyone else?

Frisk: Chara! Don't worry Mari-chan, I'm sure people will love your story. ^_^

Me: Aw thanks Frisk *gives him chocolate*

Chara:...GIMME DAT CHOCOLATE

Frisk:...*runs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frisk and Gaster went closer and heard some voices. It was coming from a group of people.

"You're a loser"

"No one will ever love you"

"You're so weak, you can't hurt a fly"

Frisk heard as well as a lot of other insults. He walked closer and instantly realised who it was. It was Chara. And they weren't just saying hurtful things, they were DOING hurtful things! The whole group started to kick and punch Chara as if she was a piñata. Frisk couldn't take it anymore. He backed up and charged at them, in attempt to push them off but to no avail as he passed through them and ended on the other side of Chara. Now Frisk got a closer look. Chara had cuts and bruises on her cheeks as well as a black eye. That wasn't all. She also had cuts, bruises and grazes on her legs. Frisk felt himself on the verge of tears. He stood up and once again tried to shove the bullies off but once again fell through them. This time, he landed infront of Gaster.

[You should've known that you can't change the past. Now, let's follow her shall we?] Before Frisk could comprehend what was happening, Gaster had teleported them to what seemed like Chara's house.

Chara had walked home from school and had just entered through the door. Her parents seemed rather busy. Her dad was on the computer doing some work and her mom with chores.

"Hi Chara, how was school?" Her mom asked, not taking her eyes off her chores.

"Well I got beat up again. But I'm fine..." Chara lied about being fine but her parents didn't realise since they were both so busy with their work.

"That's great, dear" they both answered simultaneously. Chara had gone straight upstairs. She opened her room door and shut it, sighing to herself. Frisk and Gaster had teleported (somehow) to Chara's room. While Gaster was unphased by all this Frisk was down right speechless. He had no idea it was this bad. Well, it couldn't get any worse right?

That's what he thought... until Chara pulled out a knife from her draw.

Warning Self harm》

"She's not going to kill her parents is she?" Frisk asked. Gaster shook his head and motioned for him to keep watching. Frisk's focus was back on Chara. After a few seconds, he realised what she was doing. Chara was CUTTING HERSELF! Frisk had seen enough. He didn't want to see anymore, it was too painful.

"Gaster I've seen enough! Please! Take me back home!" Frisk begged but to no avail. Gaster had already teleported them to the entrance of the underground. Frisk tried to cover his eyes but Gaster stopped him and held his hands back. At that moment, he saw Chara, who seemed to look a bit older than she was in the last flashback.

"10 years", she began, "10 years of abuse and yet only 4 years of innocence. Everyone has suffered long enough." She looked down the hole

Frisk turned to Gaster, who had a neutral look on his face. Frisk knew that Gaster knew what was going to happen. HE knew what was going to happen.

"Goodbye cruel world" She said those final last words... and jumped. Frisk was beyond words. He was in tears.

"Gaster please tell me it's over, please! Please don't show me anymore!" Frisk pleaded. Gaster only snapped his fingers in response. He turned to Frisk, smiled and disappeared. Frisk saw the same flashback repeat itself.

"Gaster! Come back! Please take me away from here. I don't need to see it again! Please take me back!" He yelled before his vision blurred. When he came to, he could see two pairs of red eyes gazing down at him. One was really worried, one was neutral but you could see a mix of worry, confusion and... surprise?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Ok so that's all for part 3 and I think this is probably the most I've written

Chara: yeah by 10 words or something

Me: every word you speak counts you know

Chara: ...damnit

Me: so does that

Chara: ARGH

Me: and that XD

Frisk:...

Chara: Frisk? What's wrong?

Frisk:.... I don't like the next parts... I don't want anyone finding out...

Me: Don't worry Frisk. Chara won't be here in the next ones...or at least not here to read

Chara:huh? Where am I going?

Me: Nowhere special

Chara:bu-

Me:goodbye from Mari-chan