Chapter 22: Chara seeks the truth

Me: Thank you all for the love and support you've given me! I'm so happy that people are reading this book even though I only wrote it for fun, now, I write it for fun and for you guys! So thank you all so much!! :'3

CHOCOLATES FOR YOU ALL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡With Chara♡
Hmm... I wonder what Frisk was looking at... oh, wait, he left it on...

I made my way over to his computer and looked at the screen. Seems like Frisk was on (what appeared to be) his UnderNet account. I scrolled down the comments and boy was I shocked. He had so many hate comments (except for the occassional monster ones I'm guessing). How can Frisk?... That's it, I need to see his arm. I need to know! Wait, why do I care about him all of a sudden? And my chest kept beating, was this my heart? It kept beating louder and louder but when I stopped thinking of Frisk, my heartbeat slowed down. Hmm...

"Chara, what are you doing on my computer?" Asked a voice that was obviously Frisk's. I looked up and saw Frisk in his usual blue and purple striped sweater with brown pants... huh... they kinda look like mine but for some reason, they look better on hi- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!

"I, um, er, well, um" I stuttered. Frisk walked up to me while I dropped the computer onto his bed and slowly went towards the door to- wait, why am I the one running? He should be running from ME... Oh who am I kidding...

"Chara! Frisk! Time for dinner" Goat Mom called. I saw Frisk look at his screen and his eyes widened but before he could ask me anything, I ran downstairs. I could almost see the colour of his real eyes when he did widen then but... I can't really see them... I'll have to find out one day.

AND DON'T THINK I'M RUNNING AWAY. IT'S NOT LIKE I'M SCARED OR ANYTHING! I MEAN, I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM ANYWAY!...

As soon as we reached the table, Goat Mom set down some pie... ok I've got to stop calling her goat mom... maybe just mum considering my real mother is... well, dead...

"I hope you do not mind, my children but I have to go run some errands so I'm going to have to let you two take care of yourselves for a couple of hours", Mom said as she put on her coat and hat, "You two better be asleep by the time I get back. Oh, and Frisk?"

"Yes Mom?" Questioned Frisk.

"You're not going to school tomorrow, not until I've sorted out the problem at least" she informed him. He nodded.

'Huh, I wonder what the problem is' I questioned myself. Mom kissed both of our foreheads before she left the house and closed the door. Instantly locked. Click

3rd POV♤
Frisk and Chara ate their pie in silence. It seemed rather awkward without Toriel bringing up a conversation. Chara took the ocassional glances at Frisk, to which he looked up, and smiled. It wasn't a real smile but it was enough to nake her heart go ba-bum. Ba-bum. Ba-bum. Ba-bum.

"I'm... going to go do the washing up", said Frisk as he stood up, "Just put your plate in the sink and I'll wash it"

"Frisk... is something wrong? You've been acting weird since you saw me on yo-" started Chara until...

"How much did you read?" Frisk asked, his bangs covering his eyes.

"Huh?"

"How much of those comments did you read?" He asked, it was as if he was shaking with anger.

"O-Oh, not much... just enough to know that you're being CYBERBULLIED! Come on Frisk! Why don't you stand up for yourself?!" Chara yelled. Frisk flinched at her sudden change in her tone of voice. Chara realised she was yelling and calmed down before she continued. "But... I don't understand... how are you putting up with this?"

Frisk didn't answer. He ean upstairs to his and Chara's room. Chara thought she should let him calm down... before it was about 2 hours later. She knocked before coming in.

"F-Frisk? Are you ok? You've been in he-" she stopped, not believing what she saw. Frisk... had a knife but it wasn't used to harm others... it was used to harm himself...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Well... not much to say here... I post the next chapter today hopefully... or... maybe I won't... we'll see >:3

Goodbye from Mari-chan!