Chapter 38: Got some explaining

Me: *typing*

Chara: uhhh what are you doing?

Me: updating all my books :3

Chara: why?

Me: because it's my birthday :3

Chara: happy birthday...?

Me: thanks :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sans?" I asked.

"Woah kid, you look distressed. What's happened?" He asked as he helped me up.

"Well... I just ran out of the house..." I began before he chuckled. What was so funny?

"I can tell, you're in your pajamas and you're bare footed" I looked down and he was right. My feet were a bit injured. "May need to get Tori to heel ya. Speaking of Tori, you better get back, she's feeling pretty bone-ly without ya"

"Sans you've already said that joke to me already before and besides, Chara and Asriel are there with her" I told him before I remembered what happened last time between him and Chara. But for some reason, he didn't even flinch when I mentioned Chara.

"Anywho, you should get back to them" Sans said. I looked away, hesitant. "How 'bout we go to the exit of Mt. Ebbot? I'm pretty sure Chara's there waiting for you with Flowey"

"How'd you know that Sans?" I asked. He grinned and winked.

"Secret kiddo. Cone on, let's go" Sans said. I took his arm and he used one of his short cuts to get us there. When I was able to focus on my surroundings, I saw Flowey talking to Chara. Both Sans and I trued to listen to what they were saying.

"Honestly Chara, you are such a mom. I'm sure Frisk probably went back home or something" I heard Flowey say to her. She sighed.

"Then Azzy would've called me by then" she said.

"Then why are we still here?" Flowey asked her.

"Because I don't know where else to look, God I'm such a terrible girlfriend" she said putting her head in her palms.

"Girlfriend?" Sans asked me. I shushed him and Chara turned to me and Sans.

"Frisk!" Chara exclaimed and lunged at me. I laughed as she knocked me to the ground.

"What about me?!" I heard Flowey say. He leaned towards us and knocked himself over. "I hate my life D:<"

Chara hugged me tightly and looked at me.

"Don't you ever run off like that again! You worried me so much" Chara exclaimed. "You left me so confused and worried!"

"Girlfriend?!" Sans asked.

"Yes, girlfriend you bone head" I heard Flowey scowl. "I would ask you if you were deaf but you have no ears"

"Neither do you" Sans remarked.

"...Touche..."

"Why did you run off in the first place Kid?" Sans asked me. I sighed and explained the whole situation.