Chapter 41: assult or apology?

Me: So sorry! I don't mean to post late! I'm really busy and I never meant to disappoint! A-And I'm really sorry (also, watch out for the warning...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆After school, last day before the summer holidays- Frisk's POV☆
Once again, I was waiting for MK. Everytime after school when MK and I hung out, some school boys kept appearing and MK would run off dince I always told him to. It somehow looked like they let him escape. They didn't really go after him much-they only looked and then turned back to me. And then they proceeded to punch me. Kick me. Push me. Shove me. Sometimes Mhara and Clara came over and did some really violent stuff... Stuff I'd rather not say or think about right now. Mk will be here soon.

As if on cue, MK arrived. He smiled at me and I smiled back. MK's my only friend, I'm glad I could trust him. He'd never betray me... right?

"Yo dude!" He greeted. I waves back. "Sorry 'bout the last few times, this time, nothing will ha-" He stopped abruptly mid-sentence. I followed his gaze and gulped; Mhara and Clara were right there. Judging by the look on Clara's face, they're gonna do something bad. Not just bad, Clara. Bad. And that's really bad.

"Aww look sis, the dweebs are hanging out again, ready to be beaten up." Clara sneered. Mhara nodded. "We'll start with the armless freak, then move onto the japanese weeaboo"

"Ok first of all, MK's not a freak. Second, that's racist and how can I be a japanese weeaboo when a weeaboo is someone who's addicted to Japanese and Japanese cultures who isn't japanese. It doesn't make se-" I began to rant before I got punched by Mhara.

"Don't be a smartass" she snapped as Clara grinned at her sister proudly. As sweet as a bond between sisters are, the bind between my stomach and pain are closer. And so is the food from breakfast. Oh, just so you know, I normally ate when I got hime so I didn't need to eat here. Anyway...

"You leave us alone!" MK yeles. The girls laughed.

"Get lost freak. See if you can get away without falling this time" Mhara taunted with snootiness. Mk looked back at me. I sginalled for us to run and we did... I got caught after 20 seconds (which is a new record... for quickest). I was more concerned on MK anyway-he wasn't able to defend himself without arms. He could barely run without falling.

Clara had grabbed me by the shirt and dragged me into the girl's bathroom... wait what?! Why are we in the... oh I've got a bad feeling about this... I tried to break free but to no avail. Then I tried something I never thought 'd ever do out of free will: I slapped Clara hard in the face. She let out a yelp and dropped me. Immediately after she did, I ran for the door when Mhara grabbed me from behind. She locked my arms so I couldn't slap them (-_-). I kicked frantically as Clara came towards me after she regained her composure. Then, she went with something I never thought she would do: she handcuffed my legs to the poles of the bafhroom stalls (the ones supporting the walls). As I thought it couldn't get any worse, it did-almost as worse as it could have ever gotten.

She pulled my pants down.

《WARNING! RAPE SCENE!》

I gasped and thrashed around more. "What are you doing?! LET ME GO! LET ME GO!!" I yelled in demand. Clara smirked and pulled my underwear down, exposing my... um, you know... dingaling. That made me angrier and I thrashed around even more. Yet Mhara somehow cuffed my hands to the top rails of the stalls "This is going way too far!!"

"Relax Frisk, think of this as... an apology?" Clara smiled innocently. But I knew she was faking. They both went down to my... thing... and licked it. I shuddered. Not in pleasure; In discomfort. "You horny dog, you're enjoying this~"

"No I'm not! Get off!" I yelled. Suddenly, they began sucking me-That FUCKING did it!

Using determination, I broke free from the cuffs (well broke the chains between them) and I pulled my pants back up. Wantinf to get away as soon as possible, I sprinted home. I ignored the peoples' stares. I ignored the monsters' confused faces. I ignored it all. Flowey saw me and scoffed on the porch; I ignored it, Asriel said "hi" at the bottom of the staircase; I ignored it, Chara was about to ask about my day in our room; I ran into the bathroom. And ignored it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Alright, that's 775+ words. I hope that made up for it.... I hope.... I'm so sorry that this is so late, I'm really sorry

Goodnye from Mari-chan