Chapter 17: Azzy?

Me:... not gonna lie, I saw this story 666 views... I think its cursed... WITH DA CURSE OF CHARISK!!

Chara: Wut.... dafuq....

Me: On with da story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{In my dream}
I was wandering round in a white abyss. No paths. No fields. Just an empty land. I soon saw a small figure planted in the ground.

"Flowey!" I called and started running towards him. As soon as I reached him though, I soon saw that it was only a regular buttercup. As soon as I noticed, more buttercups began to appear. I soon turned around to see a small version of Asgore but without the horns and wearing a green and yellow jumper like Chara's except with 3 stripes instead of 1. This must be Asriel... oh I remember now! During the pacifist route... I kept failing to save him.

He turned to me and smiled before melting into something that looked like one of Alphys' amalgamates.

"Why didn't you save me Frisk?" He asked in a voice that kind of reminded him of Chara's when she does her creepy face. I backed away slowly and attempted to run but he caught my arm.

"§ĄVË MĘ" he kept saying over and over. I was so scared, the tears flowing down my face. His hand (or whatever it was) turned into a vine. "₩HÝ ĎIĐŃ'Ţ ÝØŰ §ĂVĚ MÊ FŘĮ§Ķ?" He spat. I then turned to run only to see Asriel in his normal form smile at me before saying "Why?..."

I shot up, breathing heavily. My tears dripped down my face and landed on my blanket. Asriel... I have to save him.

I rushed towards my blue and purple coat. I put it on and grabbed my keys as well as my phone just in case. I walked out of my room and made sure no one was there before I ran down the stairs towards the door. I got my keys and unlocked the door as fast as I could without looking back. I ran to the main path and stopped to look at the time. Oh no. Mom'll be home soon, I can't let her see where I'm going or she'll try to stop me.

*Saving your friend fills you with DETERMINATION*

Huh? Wait, does that mean?... I turned to the window to see Chara, she stared at me with puzzled look on her face. I then saw her turn around... probably to call Sans and Papyrus. Great. They'll also try to stop me and say it's impossible. Nothing's impossible. I have to run.

And I do. I ran as fast as I could to the entrance of the underground. I looked back to make sure no one's following me, and I jumped down... Then I realised I didn't have anything to cushion my fall... oh no...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:Mwahahaha cliffhangers activated!

Frisk: -_-' really?

Me: you're mean't to be falling down the hole... oh well...

Frisk: No I'm still falling, I'll fall until you write the next chapter

Me: o.0 Oh... well... shit... um...

Goodbye from Mari-chan :3