Chapter 6: Coming clean

Me: More chapters!.Whooopeeee! I realised that I've got 124 views on this story!! Anyway, on with said story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This caught Frisk by surprise but it didn't show.

"Ok...", he answered before he took a deep breath. "It actually wasn't a dream since I don't remember falling asleep. Well, I went to the attic to find you a mattress for your bed when I saw a portal. Being the curious boy I am, I reached out for it but it sucked me in. Then I looked up to see a call skeleton with a cracked skull, he said his name was W.D Gaster and he said he was the creator of Papyrus and Sans." Frisk paused, he wondered if he should tell her that Gaster showed him her past. "He... he told me that he was going to show me our past..." Chara flinched. She didn't want to remember her past. To remember what those bullies did... what she did... "I... don't think I should go on... I don't want to resurface bad memories" said Frisk as he shook his head.

"No please... I... I want to know what he showed you" Chara responded.

"Ok... he showed  me how you were bullied. How your parents were too busy to notice how you would cone home everyday without a single smile. How you...", he paused, "started to cut yourself..." Chara was beyond words. This definitely couldn't have been a dream. How would someone just appear and tell Frisk her past?

"Frisk I-"

"I'm not finished..." he interrupted Gaster also showed me how you tried to commit suicide..." Chara's eyes widened. "You were at the entrance of the underground. You said you were abused for 10 years while having 4 years of innocence... how you thought everyone had suffered enough... then you said 'Goodbye cruel world' and then you... you" Frisk was in tears. He couldn't get the last few words out. Chara hugged him tightly.

"It's ok..." Chara comforted "I can't say my nightmare was any better... I was at the entrance  of Asgore's throne room. I had killed the last remaining monsters and opened the door. I was surprised to see six souls inside. I thought I killed them all. One told me to turn around cause they didn't want to fight me. That's until Flowey appeared and caught them all with his vines. He said it would only take one hit to kill them all. I raised my knife and he continued to say they were against me, that they were the ones telling me, no, causing me to reset" Frisk was in shock. He thought only him and Sans knew about the resets.

"Then I swung my knife down...", Chara continued, "But when I opened  my eyes, a figure went infront of them. That figure... was you..." she was in tears aswell. "I-I then looked up at the six souls who turned out to be Sans, Papyrus, Alphys, Undyne, Asgore and Tori-Mom. They asked me why I killed you... I didn't mean to but then you appeared behind me as a ghost and told me that I did and that I didn't have a reason not to then... I heard you shouting my name and I woke up..."

Frisk was speechless and hugged her. "Don't worry Chara, I know you're trying to change. It will be hard and you will have struggles... but I know you'll get through them." He assured. Chara smiled.

"Thanks Frisk..." she said as she wiped her tears away. She felt better after hearing that.

"If you want... you can... sleep next to me for the rest of the night" Frisk offered. Chara's eyes widened.

"Um... ok..." she sighed and went over with Frisk to his bed. She laid down and faced Frisk. "Goodnight Frisk"

"...Goodnight Chara"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:ok done! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you guys later. Goodbye from Mari-chan :3