Chapter 34: Promises

Me: I know, I know, I'm taking ages to update. And I'm sorry, ok?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡Chara's POV♡
Geez. Why wouldn't we have any ice packs? I had to go all the way to the store just to get some. Good thing the store's only a 5 minute walk from home. I opened the front door to find Toriel marking some paperwork, Asriel and Flowey playing video games... well Azzy was, Flowey was just there, yelling.

I went upstairs to our room and found Frisk sleeping on his bed. He looks so cute when he sleeps... don't tell him I said that. Maybe time stopped as soon as I saw Frisk asleep, or I somehow didn't hear the constant beeping coming from... under my bed? I went towards my bed and bent down to look underneath. Was that... Frisk's phone? But, why was it there?

I reached out to grab it and soon got it. I thought he was just getting a call but apparently, it was a bunch of messages. So far he had 458. Nope 459, 462, 466... wow. Is he really that popular in school?

As I looked at the senders (yes, I did math to add them up), they were all unknown contacts. Hm... that's pretty weird... I looked over to Frisk, he eas twisting and turning in his sleep. Maybe he was having a nightmare! I rushed over to his side. Now that I had a closer look, his eyes were clenched shut and sweat had appeared on his forehead. I shook him and he began to cry in his sleep.

"Frisk? Frisk?" I called. He began mumbling. "Frisk! Frisk wake up! It's not real, it's just a nightmare!"

3rd POV
Frisk shot up, panting slightly. He looked around and focused on Chara.

"What... Chara?" Frisk asked. Chara nodded. Before she could comprehend what was happening, Frisk had hugged. "You're ok!"

"Of course I'm ok, I just fot back from bying ice packs from the store" Chara said and hugged back. "Why? What was your nightmare about?"

"W-Well, you got killed... b-by... b-by..." Frisk stuttered.

"You don't have to-"

"A-A gun... you shot yourself..." He finished in tears. "A-And... you blamed... m-me for it..."

"Why would I blame you for shooting myself?" Chara asked as she pulled away slightly to look at him.

"Well, you said I was taking your place, that I was the reason you wanted to die" Frisk said.

"Frisk... I don't think you took my place, and you're the reason I want to live. And I love you too much to leave you" Chara said with a smile. Frisk smiled back and kissed her deeply before pullig away.

"I love you too. I love you alot, I promise I'll never leave you" Frisk promised.

"Thanks Frisk, and I promise to do the same thing" said Chara before Frisk's phone beeped again. "Also I've been meaning to ask you this but... um... for one thing why was your phone under my bed?"

"Because I threw my phone across the room" Frisk said nonchalantly. Chara sweat dropped.

"Why?"

"Because it annoyed me. It was beeping too much." Frisk answered. Chara sighed.

"Why are you getting so many messages? And how come they are all coming from unknown contacts?" She questioned.

"Um... w-well..." Frisk stuttered.

'And if you tell anyone about this, you really won't like what happens next'

"I'm sure it's just people wanting to inform me about something important. I am the  ambassador after all" Frisk said. Chara eyed him. He looked at her and smiled.

"Frisk, I'm really worried... is there something you're not telling me?" Chara asked. Frisk shook his head. "Well, if there are any problems, tell me, ok?"

"Ok, I'll tell you whatever I can" Frisk promised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: done! Also thank you for 8K views... wait, did I say that already?

Goodbye from Mari-chan :3