Chapter 11: Frisk's nightmare

Me: KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Chara: dafuq!?

Me: I'm over halfway there with the votes and I got 330 views!!! X3

Chara:oh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frisk's P.O.V
I can't believe Clara got my number!... Actually I can believe it but how?! I'll worry about that later, I've got dinner to eat.

As I ate dinner, I couldn't help but notice that Chara kept glancing at me every now and then with an ambiguous expression on her face. She kept doing that every time mom brought up something about me... huh...

Soon dinner was over and since I was tired from getting beat up and reading mean comments, I decided to go to sleep. I brushed my teeth before going to bed.

In my dream
I was walking through the school. No one was there, not even Toriel which was odd. Up ahead I thought I could see a figure, thinking it was Chara, I ran towards it, barely seeing anything infront of me.

"Chara?..." I uttered reaching out a hand to the mysterious figure. They turned round to reveal what looked like Chara. "W-Where is everyone?..."

"What are you talking about? They're right here!" Chara proclaimed as the room was lit. All around me, I could see dead corpses of humans and white dust of monsters. "Oh, and my name's not 'Chara'..." she sneered. She pulled of her cape to reveal Clara and Mhara.

"Now since there's no one to get in our way, why don't we torture you?..." They both said as they started to walk towards me while I backed away. I backed away... until I got cornered.

"So... shall we begin?"

3rd person POV
Frisk shot up. A layer of sweat on his forehead, his heart beating fast and his hand on his chest. He looked to see Chara, with yet another look or worry.

"Nightmare?" She asked. Frisk was silent. He couldn't just tell her 'Oh it was just about you killing everyone and then transforming into the two people who have been abusing me all my life' now could he?

"Y-Yeah but... it was nothing too bad now that i think about it..." he answered.

"If you say so..." she muttered as she walked back to her bed. Once he started to hear her soft snores, he sighed. He looked at the clock before sighing again. It was 6:55, 5 minutes before he usually got up for school. Considering he couldn't really get 5 minutes of sleep, he decided to get ready for school. He changed into his signature blue sweater with the two purple stripes and blue trousers, brushed his hair and came downstairs where Toriel was about to go and wake him up.

"My child, how did you wake up before I could?" She asked. He shrugged, not wanting to tell her about his nightmare. Toriel then began to make breakfast (which was bacon and eggs for your information... you'll see why I made it bacon and eggs in the next chapter...) while Frisk went to get his shoes before he got to the table. His black eye was now healed thanks to Toriel and soon he was finished with his breakfast... well he was a fast eater...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I did it... only one more left... but... it's not Undertale... it's vocaloid related... I actually have at least 7 more to add... and non of them have an ending yet... oh well...

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this part and sorry I took so long.

Goodbye from Mari-chan :3