Chapter 35: Promise broken?

Me: School's ruining meeee D: and my tiiiiiiime

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frisk's POV
I wasn't telling about the long text; that doesn't mean I'm breaking my promise. I just couldn't tell her, I'm afraid of what'll happen to my family, or me but they said I wouldn't want to know what happened next. And they know about how much I love my family. I hope they didn't mean they'd do something to my family or anyone else I love.

I said I'd tell her whatever I could, I just couldn't tell her this. This is for the best after all.

"W-Well, actually, I think those ice packs sound really swell right now" I admitted. She nodddd and told me to lie down. I did as I was told and as Chara laid a few ice packs on my aching body.

"That should numb the pain for a while; just stay still ok?" Chara instructed. I nodded. "Do you want me to get you anything to eat?"

"Um, no thanks. I-I'm good" I stuttered. She nodded and stayed by my side.

"Y'know Frisk, if something's bothering you, you can tell me. What really happened? This can't be from P.E" Chara said. I sighed. I might as well tell her this at least.

"You see I-"

"Children! Time for dinner!" Goat mom called. Chara sighed.

"You can tell me afterwards. Right now, we have to go downstairs and eat" Chara said and helped me up. Since she forgot to take off my ice packs... well I forgot... they fell on the floor and on to Chara's foot. Apparently, she was bare footed so she felt the icy coldness straight away. She let out an adorable high pitched yelp and I chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"Your yelp, it's so cute" I answered as she pouted.

"I'm not cute!" She said.

"Yes you are!" I said. She rolled her eyes  and we began tp walk downstairs. At least I wasn't limping like I was on the way home. Once we got downstairs, the smell of pie hit our noses. Ah... mom's pie. One of the best types of food in the world. We saw that Asriel was already at the table.

"Hello my children, I hope you're hungry" Mom said. We both nodded. When mom set down out pie pieces, we sat down and began to eat. While we ate, Asriel was talking about how excited he was to go to school. Hopefully he'll be ok. I don't want him bullied either or Chara for that matter. If either of them get bullied, I swear I won't forgive myself. Not like I could do anything to stop it. I'm too weak.

"Frisk? It seems that you have something on your mind. You've stopped eating" Toriel said, worried. I looked up.

"Huh? Oh no, just day dreaming, you know me" I said.

"Day dreaming about Chara?~" Asriel teased. I blushed.

"N-No..."

"Really?" He teased again. I ignored him. "Frisk?"

"I'm sorry Mr. 'God of Hyperdeath' did you say something?" I mocked. He scowled and Chara laughed.

"It was an awesome form!" Asriel debated.

"It was like a form from something like, I don't know, a video game or something like that!" Chara exclaimed. I chuckled.

"But it's still an awesome form!"

"Children, I would appreciate it if you didn't fight over the table please?" Toriel said. We all nodded and continued to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I know, it took ages but I made a deal with a friend and depending on how much I write, I'll be posting more....

Also thank you for 9K+

Goodbye from Mari-chan :3