Chapter 5

The rest of her blood trickled down her throat. Groaning, I felt pain in my teeth.

Suddenly, the urge to feed was stronger than ever. I tried to hold it in but couldn't.  In an instant, I grabbed her by her shoulders.

"Kylie! No!" Damon yelled running into the cabin, but it was too late. The sweet smell of the red liquid had already caught me. I bit right into her soft neck and sucked, drinking all I can from her. 

So delicious, I wanted more. I kept drinking and  I never wanted to stop. I could feel her heart beating faster and her grip on me getting weaker.

With my new found strength, I dropped her lifeless body. "Tell Katherine, that she will never ever, have another look at my brothers  in the rest of her miserable pathetic thing of her's called a life. Because I'm coming for her." I smiled, wiping my bloody mouth and walking out, feeling her heart stop beating, the pulse slowly fading away. 

I felt my veins go through my face just like how Katherine's face did every time she used to drink from what she used to call "worthless farmers".

But that, was long ago. Never again will I be all lovey dovey to Katerina Petrova.  Damon and Stefan didn't even know that. Wow. Played a trick on all of us. Even while she's away she still manage's to ruins our lives.

The Bennett witch grabbed a rag and held it to her neck with the last bit of energy she held.