Chapter 19

Sleeping beauty finally woke.

Kylie's POV

 I just looked at her. I didn't understand the reason for her existence. She is pitiful. Yes, I I do pity her. Very, very much.

I walked up to her, and took the rope harshly out of her mouth, almost ripping it so she could answer me. But one smart answer from her, and I would make her wish she was dead.

"You know, I feel bad for you. Your in the hands of two vicious vampires that are head over heels for you. Not just you, but an exact Katherine look-a like. A doppelganger. Except your, human. One little touch, and your fragile little ass falls to the floor." 

"Stefan would never hurt me." She said as her little mouth trembled. This is the first time I heard her voice. Whiny. Katherine's was a little more tough and bitchy. It made her sound 10 times more weaker than she already did.

"I'm pretty sure I know my brother more than you do sweetie." And with that, her eyes widened hard. She looked at me with a thousand emotions flowing through her mind. Stefan lied to her, about my whole existence. And Damon too. That's the only thing that was going through her head.

"What?" She said everything passing so quickly she wanted to hear me one last time.

"You know you really shouldn't trust two vampires that have killed and killed and then expect them both not to kill you."

"I don't want you to live this pain Elena!" I told her as I walked around her in circles, twirling her soft brown long hair.  I then tugged it hard, almost pulling it from her scalp as she yelled a tearful, painful scream.