Chapter 20

How'd you guys like that one? Pretty long right? Well thanks for sticking along right through!  Please comment and vote and share.  Just did 3 chapter's in one day. All for you guys love youuuuuu❤❤. This song goes great with the chapter btw!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kylie woke up on a couch. A warm soft but old feeling it had to it. She woke up quickly, ready to attack anyone that approached her. Most likely, she was ready to chop Damon in the neck, but instead she found herself in an elegant old fashioned mansion.

  Ugh, the person's sense of style, you can obviously tell who lived here just from a glimpse of their living room.

 She was getting ready to throw some magic, but the great sensation that flowed through her arms were no longer there. She started to worry just when her target was literally sitting right in front of her. Calm as a feather, sitting straight, looking straight at her. Elena was obviously compelled. Finally she was sitting down, her mouth shut for once.

 Kylie got up quickly just when she heard footsteps.

"Touch her love, and you'll regret it." A dirty blonde medium length tall man came walking in with a tray of tea. He had rosy pink lips that would sink you in when you touched it with that British accent that slipped out from it. He smirked at Kylie with his blue star gazing eyes. Klaus

She had multiple questions. Why the hell was she here sure was a start.

"What are you planning to do with us?" He wasn't gonna kill her, she knew that. He needed her for something, but she didn't know just what yet.

He ignored her question and whispered something to Elena. Elena busted up from the couch and started panicking all of a sudden. Here we go again, I liked the silence better. My threatening glare told her shut up, and from the look of fear, she knew who he was.