Chapter 30

I got dragged to Stefan's room as Damon stayed down with everybody else.

"I know, I know i'm gonna get the speech. Sorry, sorry for messing with her brother, blah blah-"

"Its not that Kylie. I just want to understand what's going on with you. One minute your being this sweet loving Kylie that I know, and then a minute later, your vicious and cruel and it's like I don't even know you anymore." Stefan said as I just jumped on his bed.

"Did you just forget that she just tried to stab me earlier? Okay maybe I deserved that but how can you see her face everyday and love her, love the face of a murderous psychopath that put you to a whole eternity of misery on this earth? How can you not resist ripping her throat out?"

"Katherine and Elena are not the same people Kylie. When will you understand that? She's kind, and she cares for others, and she self sacrifices herself for her friends. You have to understand that Ky, she would like to be-"

"We are never, ever, going to be anything." I said cutting him off his sentence looking angry but then calming myself down as I looked at his sad face.

"Listen, its not even about that. I hate her because i'm worried. I'm worried that she'll do the same thing to you both. Damon loves her Stefan, as much as you do. He's crazy about her, and one day she'll love you both, and I don't want that for either of you. She'll choose one of you. And then I might have to kill her." I said with a laugh at the end as he laughed too.

We then talked about the most craziest things that happened in the Mikealson house and we laughed and he told me about what happened while I was gone.

"Listen Stef, I have to tell you something." I pulled him to sit down next to me and a look of concern wiped over his face.