Chapter 40

"See, I knew you would understand." I said trying to avoid his anger as I raced to the door but he closed it and stood right in front of me.

"KOL MIKEALSON??" His voice boomed through my room and we both stared at each other, I was frightened of what he was gonna do, and he, just looking at me.

"Damon, you always do this." I finally said back.

"Kol fucking Mikealson out of everyone Kylie? Anyone but him. Please anybody but him." He looked at me with anger, like he wanted to kill something...someone. He becomes more and more violent by every person I date. Thank god he wasn't a vampire back in 1864, or else he would have killed Noah. Noah was my only boyfriend. The only boy I ever loved. Now all of that is changed.

"Damon, I swear to god if you-"

"You'll do what? If I hurt Kol you'll do what?" He said looking into my eyes, leaning into me, testing me. I hated this version of him, every time I dated someone he didn't approve of, which was everyone he would go all lion protects cub and try to go ninja mode on them.

"Then I'll hurt Elena." I said, and he backed off, and he couldn't believe this version of me trying to hurt Elena was back.

Damon turned around.

"I love him Damon."

He scoffed.

"You don't love him. You love the thought of loving him. He's a monster and you know that."

"He's not a monster to me. "

He still wouldn't look at me.

"Damon, your not Father. You don't need to approve of everyone I date. And where is that Damon I could tell everything to? Laugh with, race with, and cook pancakes with? Right, your putting up a tantrum because Elena still doesn't feel the same about you as much as she loves Stefan right? Damon, don't make me hate you. " I told him and looked him in the eyes, angry. His heartbeat dropped, and he looked angry but thoughts passing in his head at the same time. With that he was gone.

 With that he was gone