Chapter 42

I took her, frightened as she was into this abandoned cabin in the woods.

She just stood there, holding herself, looking around, at the windows, but I watched her closely as I was grinding and mixing herbs together on a table so unstable it was ready to collase on its own.

"You try anything I'll break your neck. You try anything on me, I'll break your neck." I told her as she turned back her gaze from the windows to me.

" Are you going to kill me?" She asked and I just smiled.

" I want to make Damon and Stefan think I went off to kill you. And no, they won't come find you or save you, I knew you were thinking that. And besides, I made sure they wouldn't."

"What did you do!" She yelled racing to me but  I shoved her to the floor, hard.

"Remember what happened last time  when I kidnapped you? Don't make me actually kill you. Because I won't think twice about it." I told her, as she got up from the floor, looking frustrated, but dusting herself off, she stood looking at me, her eyes pleading to let her go.

" Always Elena getting caught up in the mess right? Always Elena that tries to do the right thing, people get killed because of you Elena. I hate your existence more than anyone.  But wait, no one hates Elena, everyone loves her. Well except for Damon. You hurt his feelings Elena. But I don't care, I warned him about you."

" Damon is gonna get over it."

" Yeah. And then he's gonna go back to devoting himself to you, loving you, and your gonna run back to Stefan. And that's gonna break his heart even more than before right?"

"Viene" I chanted in witch Latin, and her whole body swung itself forward to me from that chair. Her body stiffened, she couldn't move, couldn't talk. But her heart was racing, and her eyes were widened like crazy.

I took a knife, and took her hand, and slowly slit her palm. She tried to scream but all that came out was a squeal. I turned her hand into the bowl, and pressed it. I watched as the blood dripped, I then put some in my mouth and licked it. Damn that was good.

"Escribidoa conia " Her whole body returned to its normal state. She breathed, huffed and puffed trying to catch her breath. She was shaking.

" You can go now. That's all I really needed. Thanks for the blood El." I said smiling at her and she gave me an angry glare hating the nickname I gave her while  she threw the door open, holding her hand.

I let her walk for a few seconds and then I sped right in front of her.

"Did you really think I was gonna let you go that easily?" I asked and then bit into her, my sharp fangs making her scream, it was so good, so sweet, I wanted more. I was drinking too much, my ripper instinct was coming out. It had been so long since I've had my last meal. I could feel her heart beating, her heart slowing down, the life leaving her pretty little eyes.

This time, I wasn't gonna leave 30 seconds of her heart left to beat so someone can save her. I was gonna turn her.

I let go of her, and dozed of as she was, her body tired and weak, I bit into my wrist and fed it into her mouth. She struggled a bit, I dug my palm into her scalp, turning her head towards my wrist whilst shoving it into her mouth. 

"KYLIE NO!" I heard Stefan yell. I had her neck right in my hands just when I was about to turn her, Stefan snapped mine.

Vote
Comment
Share