Chapter 57

Immediately, Stefan threw himself on me and Damon on Elena.

"Oh enough with the dramatics Stefan. Just give me what I want, and I'll be on my way." Klaus said looking at me smiling. My hair was messed up, my dirty blonde all over the place, I was sweating bullets and my red bulging eyes peaked out at you is if they were about to drain you.

"Or why don't you....invite me in." He said stepping to the door, leaning against the threshold.

Damon ran up to the door, smiled at him and then slammed it in his face, running back to us.

"Kylie, my little wolf come open the door please."

"Fuck off Klaus. You have all the hybrids you need." I stated as Stefan hung onto me.

"No. All but one. All but you." My eyes widened. Even though I was his most powerful hybrid, he didn't need me. All he needed was a drop of my blood and a drop of Elena's to make all the hybrids he needed but what he had would never enough.

"Now, Kylie, open the door." My pupils dilated, going from small to large and a quickened sense of me wanting to let him in urged me.

Fucking sire bond.

I tried to resist as much as I could but he had full control over my body. Stefan looked at me and he knew. He instantly held me down by my arms as I struggled.

In in instant, the door was kicked down and Damon escorted Elena upstairs while they both ran.

" Kylie, you wouldn't want your sire to get angry now would you? Your leader, your protector, your Alpha." He said and those words tore me apart, if I didn't let him in, I felt like the world would end, and sad to admit, that's how you feel when your sired to someone.

But Stefan's grip was tight, he had me held down and without thinking, I chanted,

"Nunc somumun." Stefan fell instantly to the floor unconscious and I started walking to the door, not even in control of my own body.

"Come in." I said and as soon as I said those words, I realized what I had just done. He walked through the threshold and it was like a weight lifted off my shoulders.

I slammed on Klaus's chest and threw him to the wall.

"Your angry, I'll give you that. First and last time you'll attempt that love." Klaus said as he motioned his hand forward and soon a bunch of low level newborn Hybrids came through the door and tried to lift me up.

I waved my arm and the broken heavy door on the floor flew right to his forehead, he leaned into the other one, as I kicked both of them in their stomachs.

Klaus was making his way upstairs just when I called him.

"You sure you wanna leave your little toys with me, you know I'll kill them all." I said smirking at him as he stopped to look at me.

"Have at it" He said as he continued upstairs with a nice evil tone in his voice. I had to get Stefan to wake up. Damon couldn't fight Klaus on his own. But how could I do that with twelve hybrids on me.