Chapter 66

Ik you guys hate me i'm sorry i had writers block but i'm back nowwww hey loves.

Kylie had found the perfect dress for Rebekah but she was still looking for hers. Prom was the next day and she was worried she would not shine like everyone else. That's when she thought who had the best old dresses in town? The Mikealson's of course.

Kylie vamp sped to their door in a heartbeat and rang the bell. A delighted Elijah immediately  there opened the door to greet her.

"Eli, whats got you in such a great mood?"

"Seeing your beautiful face of course. What brings you here Kylie?"

"I....need a dress. For prom tomorrow. I already helped Rebekah and I can't find one for myse-"

Elijah grinned in excitement. He had always seen Kylie as another little sister and Rebekah had stopped coming to him for help about dresses and other pleasantries decades ago.

"Kylie, you are always welcome here, come in I'm sure we can help  find something for you." Elijah cut her off, happily inviting her. It had been a long while since she had even walked in there.

"We?" Kylie was confused. She had only smelled Elijah in the house but now there was another Mikealson in town she didn't know about. Elijah opened more of the door just to see Klaus in the other side of the room staring at her.

Kylie scoffed walking in, rolling her eyes directly at Klaus.

"Not even a single hello?" the British vampire suggested.

 Kylie stopped in her tracks.

"Only came here, for one thing Klaus and it's not you."

Klaus walked up to her slowly, staring deeply into her eyes.

"You've changed. You're... not you."

Kylie just laughed.

"You sound hurt. I don't know, maybe I just don't like you?" Kylie cocked her head.

"No, your different. "

Different?

My boyfriend left me to go practically find himself in New Orleans and I've been alone since then. Since I was 17 my brother's have been chasing 2 different versions of the same sucker loving bullshit doppelganger. Oh and did I forget to mention my father shot his own sons when he found out they were vampires? Yeah Sherlock Holmes, I'm fucking different.