Chapter 29

I was packing my stuff back into my bag just when one of the Mikealsons stood by the doorway of Kol's room.

"Your smart,  beautiful, your a vampire that goes to school which is ironic if you ask me, tell me Kylie what brought you here, to do this to yourself? To give yourself to Klaus and to become something of which you are not?" The well suited sophisticated one which I guessed was Elijah, asked me with a smile on his face.

 Not one of those dumb ass smiles I wanted to knock off of Klaus's face. A real caring nice one. The way he stood, leaning on the side of the doorway with one hand tucked into his pocket while the other was out. 

"Your brother is a cruel,  monster who wants everything his way, or else he kills people. My brothers were trying to save the love of their life and almost got killed doing it just when I sacrificed myself for them, until I promised my life to Klaus, he wouldn't touch Damon or Stefan. That's why I'm here. But I will never give myself to Klaus. Ever."

"And for your sister. I care for her deeply like she's my own. If anything happens to her under Klaus's hands, I'm coming back. I know she can obviously protect herself, but i'm not risking anything with his daggers laying around. And here I am now leaving, it was nice meeting you Elijah."

"And Kol. You talk about all of my siblings yet you leave out the one you are in love with."

He stopped me.

"For your safety,  I advise you, don't come back. Not ever. Or I myself will have to deal with you. Trust me Kylie you do not want to be apart of this family." 

"Leave Mystic falls if you will. Kol will still love you for what you've done but soon enough, he'll forget." He grabbed my arm staring at me deeply into my eyes making sure I understood.