Chapter 44

Sorry guys, that I have not been active. I give you guys permission to kill me. I kind of had a writers block and I'm working on a science project at school so yeah its been rough. But I swear this chapter is worth it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all in front of the most channeled energetic witches grounds in all of Mystic Falls.

"My sisters, do not abandon me!" that was the last thing she said before her and Finn disappeared into the thin air.

Author's Pov

"You can come out now." Rebekah said as Elena was standing next to a coffin, sitting down tired of all the chasing around her and Rebekah was doing in this dark musty cave.

"Seems your boys took care of the problem." Rebekah said, referring to Stefan and Damon of course.

"How did they do that?" Elena asked abruptly standing up quickly confused.

"Damon turned your witch friend's mother into a vampire."

A look of disgust and then abrupt sadness crossed Elena's face. She couldn't possibly believe what she was hearing was true.

"What?" She asked coming closer to Rebekah, but not too close actually.

"Quite clever, actually. They needed to sever the witch line and well, you can't be a witch and a vampire. In any case, your free to go. Oh and uh, by the way you were right. I do prefer taking my time watching you suffer. Much more satisfying." Rebekah said walking away with a correct smile on her face.

Elena gasped as she turned around in awe.

Damon washed his hands as Kylie wrapped her arms in disappointment shaking her head as she stood by the side of his bathroom door.

"What?" He asked as if he didn't know what he did.

"Really shitty of you Damon." Kylie said as she threw a soap at him as he dodged it.

"There was another way."

"No there wasn't. Turning her was the only way Ky."