Chapter 31

I wore my cheer leading outfit pairing it with white converse low tops doing my makeup.  I sprayed some perfume on and grabbed my bag. I'm walking downstairs, finding Damon, Matt and Jeremy all drunk sleeping on the couch. The aftermath of three idiots being together without adult supervision.

I poked Damon in the chest but all he did was groan then move his head to a more relaxed position.  I licked my finger popping  it into his ear, real, real far. All of a sudden he threw himself up awaken with a sudden fear and surprise and his eyes bulged out looking like a frog. It was beyond hilarious as I was just cracking up. 

At first he was mad but then he picked me up throwing me onto the couch trying to tickle my weak spots. Then Matt grabbed me, picking me up onto his shoulder as we walked to his car.

He drove me to school and we just kept talking about school and friends, Damon and Stefan.

"So this thing you have on Elena-"

"I'm not an enemy Matt. It seems like everyone's after Elena but for my brothers sake, i'm not gonna kill her."

He smiled as I smiled with him. Thinking, him and Rebekah would be the cutest damn couple ever. Maybe I'm gonna be right somewhere in the future. If Rebekah is even into blonde football jocks.

Speaking of Rebekah, I met her right in front of the school as she was also in a cheer leading uniform. How.....shocking? But this is gonna be fun, torturing Elena. I said I wouldn't kill her, but nobody said anything about hurting right?

"Everybody at this school is so cranky. Maybe its the Mystic falls air."

"I see you have your cheerleading outfit on." I said smiling to her.