Chapter 7

Kylie⬆⬆⬆

"How about, you give me that shot for free? And maybe think of closing that trap of   yours while your at it."

  I compelled looking deeply into his eyes giving him a fake smile while doing so.

Instead of doing what he was told, he took out a rag and started to clean the surface of the counter like nothing happened.  Vampire. What a surprise.

"I don't think so sweetie." He told me and I got up angrily.

"Your Damon's sister, aren't you?" He asked ignoring any sort of  eye contact and not even caring while I sat there shocked.  

"I don't know what your-" 

"Oh don't play stupid with me. I know him when I see it. You have the same dark blue eyes. Don't know where the blonde comes from but you look exactly just like him." He noticed and I didn't know how to react. Of course Damon would hang out with an aggressive confronting male like him.

"The blonde is natural you ass. And how do you know Damon?" He didn't listen and instead  reached out to touch my cheek. I reacted quickly, my vampire instincts taking his hand and twisting it until all the bones broke from his wrist. I could see the pain he was feeling as it hurt so much his mouth just yawned wide open with no sound coming out. I pushed him away from me as he fell to the floor grabbing his hand in agony.