Chapter 39

I get up, not remembering anything. I try so hard to remember why I'm on the floor, and why Kol is too.  And as soon as I touch him, everything flashes back to me. Esther, her plan, and Elena.  The imaginary invisible room suddenly isn't so invisible and it appears right before me.

"Stupid witch. Your son is linked to you. I can access his memories to read you."

"Gotcha bitch."

I imagined Klaus's bedroom wherever it was in this  big mansion, and I imagined Kol sleeping on it. "Klaus modo dormiunt in lectulo" I chant and Kol is gone. I couldn't just leave my boyfriend out sitting here in the hallway. 

I walked through the wall where Esther and Elena stood dumbfounded and Esther, a frightened look on her face, surprised.

I grabbed an apple and plopped back to the rightful seat back on the couch.

"Well that was an epic fucking fail." I bit into the apple admiring the sweet taste and then finally making eye contact with her.

She looked frightened and Elena did too.

"What's wrong Esther? Why that look on your face?"

"How did you-"

One wave of my hand, and her old ass got swung to the other side of where the library books were at.

"C'mon Esther your making a mess."

Meanwhile Downstairs...

"Easy buddy, wouldn't want you doing anything stupid." Stefan said as Damon slowly held his shoulder groaning in pain,  Stefan just stood and watched as his older brother got up.

Suddenly, Damon got up and vamp ran to Stefan knocking him over the bookshelf.

"Wheres Elena?!" Damon said angry as ever as he didn't seem to remember him almost killing Rebekah over the Kylie talk earlier in the ballroom.