Chapter 55

So I choose pick number 1 and 3 because I think that would be better and not that many people gave  a fuck  but here's for the ones that actually do. The vampire diaries has 8 total seasons and if I were to do every season I would have to have a sequel and then a prequel, and I want a huge ending to this book, so, enjoy.

As Kol's limp body layed in my arms Damon and Elena both looked at me while I was sitting down with him in my arms.

"I'm sorry. Just don't try anything, please Damon." Damon just glared at me.

"Fine, but next time I'm killing him Ky." He said as I threw Kol's stiff arm around my shoulder and lifted all his weight onto mine.

I quickly dashed to the Mikealson's mansion and ran into Kol's room. Laying him unto his bed,  I took off his shoes and his leather jacket. Taking off his shirt,  I brushed through his hair and kissed him on his lips. I looked at him for a good second before I put the covers on him and turned the ac on.

" Why now Kol? Why when we were doing so good?" I said as I left my mind to figure out the answer to that question for me. Rebekah popped out of nowhere her arms crossed and a little smile on her face leaning on the door frame.

" You really take care of him."

" If I don't, who will?" I said trying to leave but she stood in my way, before she opened her mouth I cut her off. 

"First your mad because Damon screwed you over using you as a hangover party fuck and then leaving you so you chained his wrists up and drained him of vervain, whatever you have against me, don't take that out on Damon. Or don't use Kol to do that shit. Your turning him into a monster." I told her as her eyes were watery.

I was walking towards the door and opened it.

" Kylie I'm sorry." She said as I stopped and looking down at the floor. And then I left without a word.

I've been through so much shit with my brothers and I didn't even know the reason why Kol was acting how he was acting but right now I had another problem on my hands. Going home to find out if Damon was home and if he told Stefan about him and Elena yet.

I dashed to the boarding house and took off my jacket. The house was unusually quiet. I ran to Stefan's room and he was just writing in his diary. Oh shit he's in his feelings about something. Or he was thinking too much.