Chapter 46

I  skipped the rest of school at lunchtime  and headed to the mystic grill after a quick drink. 

Coming to my surprise, finding Damon, Stefan, and Rebekah. All three in one? Now that's a party. I stepped in and overhead Rebekah talking about trees with Mrs. Lockwood and Damon and Stefan talking about Stefan's ripper binge.

"You know, quitting blood cold Turkey after a ripper binge probably not the best approach. every time you play that all-or nothing game, you and Kylie eventually leave a trail of bodies, so I'm thinking now's a good time to pay our old friend moderation a visit."

"They were all in the founders council Damon, that's what they have in common. And besides, Kylie's ripper binge is worse than mine, she can tear apart a whole town. She already killed almost 100 people and she's no good at hiding the bodies, I finished transporting them to another town yesterday night.

"Really? Cause I feel fine." I said butting in, throwing myself around.

"Arent you supposed to be in-"

"School? Your not so why should I? Set a good example brother." I finished his sentence.

"Can I get 3 shots and the whole bottle of bourbon?"

Damon and Stefan stared at me.

"What hybrids can't get drunk relax."

"And I saw you and Rebekah lovey looking at each other Day-day, why cant you guys just date already? Oh that's right, Elena." I said squeezing myself together and holding in the laugh.

"Kylie?" They both said looking at me like I was an alien.

"What?"

"School." They both said in unison. 

"If Stefan doesn't have to go, I don't have to." I said sipping some bourbon and smiling at them while Damon rolled his eyes.