Chapter 62

Hey lovelies! Thanks for all the reads even though sadly I did not win the 2017 Watty's awards! But there's always a next time. I just want to say thank you to my followers and also for the people that click on my story every day and read it and those who have been there since my first book. I love you all! thank YOU.

The hunter was smoking some wild animal he had hunted down and eating off the smoked wood while Damon was sweating struggling to untie himself from the vervained ropes that chained him to the tree.

Feeling the tight burn seep into his skin, Damon started groaning. Everything was heighetend, pain, smell. His lungs were burning and he had the worst headache of all time. Right now he wished he could just cut this hunter up into a thousand pieces.

"Something bothering ya?" The Irish hunter spoke out laughing at Damon's pain.

"Would you believe me if I said mosquitoes?" Damon bit his lip,  trying to show he wasn't  uncomfortable.

"Oh aye, I would. How does it feel when a relentless eating machine is draining the blood from ya veins?" 

"Itchy." Damon replied with no emotion, he was just thinking about the way he would tear apart his arms from his shoulders and his legs from his joints. Being trapped on a tree for 28 hours, you have a lot of time to think about how your gonna kill the person that tied you up.

"Your friends from mystic falls think your funny Damon."

"You obviously know who I am and whee I'm from. Have you been spying on me?" Damon replied with his best version of an Irish accent trying to push the Hunter to anger.

"Aye. I have. You and Stefan, Elena, your witch Bonnie. And let's not forget that little blonde with blue beautiful eyes that's been following you around.' Damon had been wishing it was Rebekah. She could die for all he cares. He was hoping he wouldn't be talking about the one particular blonde he loved the most.

 "Kylie isn't it?"

Damon's heart dropped.

"I've been watching you for the past day Damon. With just a little bit of training, I could make her into a good, obeying little hunter. Iv'e  been killing vampires my entire life. But hybrid, and witch, that's a three in one package deal, Damon. Now tell me, Damon, how isn't she dead yet?"