Chapter 56

I was shocked he even considered that. 

"What?" I said backing away from him.

" You don't need to stay love come with me." He said and I shook my head.

"A few months ago  when we met you wouldn't even let me near Klaus, now you want me to move in with you guys, move in with Klaus, the person who wants to use my blood to make his endless hybrids, the person I'm sired to. Before he figured out how I was a part of his plan he wanted to kill me. How could you even ask me to do this?" I told him and then Kol just realized what he suggested.

"Ky I-"

"It's okay. Just go. I would never want you to risk your life getting paused again."

"I will stay then love. I will stay for you." He said coming up to me putting his hand on my cheek but I tried to remove it.

"You need to go. Don't get daggered up for a century because of me." 

"Why? Why are you doing this?" He said getting kind of angry.

"Why can't you just come with me?" 

"You shouldn't even be the one who's angry right now I-"

"And you should?" He stated.  " What do you have to leave here?" 

With that I got more angrier than before.

"What do I have to leave here?! I'm not a Mikealson Kol, I don't just come and go as I please, I was born here for godsake, I have my fucking brothers here, my home, my whole life is here and sorry to say but we come In a package, three for one deal." I told him crossing my arms.

"Well maybe you should start living a little." He said to me and I was shocked. He never ever spoke to me like that, never looked down at me like that, he always treated me ten times better than anyone else. 

I didn't even say anything. Fire came across his face when my hand made contact with his cheek. His cheeks instantly turned a blood red and his jaw clenched.

I shook my head, walking away not understanding any bit of him. 

"Kylie stop Kylie please wait,-" he reached out for my arm but I turned around pushing him off of me .

"Oh trust me I lived more than you ever had. I've been through ten times more shit than you.   You know what, where the fuck where you when Noah showed up and tried to kill me? He kidnapped me for two days and tortured me. He forced me to make love to  him again, the whole time I was thinking about you, I thought that you would come in and save me. But no not this time." 

"Where is that son of a bitch?" He said angrily.

"Dead." I said as he looked at me and then all of a sudden I was lifted from the floor and onto the back of a tree, my hands pinned up so I wouldn't leave or push him off.

"You were the only girl, the only girl who I've ever loved. The only girl who's met and kept up with my crazy psychotic family. The only girl who's stayed with me, because a monster like me has never known love, but you showed me it. I love you, I really love you Kylie Stamon Salvatore, I'll never love another girl like you." He told me and I started crying, full out crying.

"Stop, your too beautiful to cry." He said as he made me laugh and then I kissed him.

Soon, my legs were wrapped around his waist as he had me up on him, me ruffling with his hair my arms crossed over his neck, he rough on my lips,  pushing my boobs up and down, soon we were on the floor having hot Mikeason forest sex.

I knew it would be my last time with him. My last time kissing his sweet soft lips.

"I love you too." I said in his ears.

"It's not goodbye, it's just see you later love."

"See you later." I said trying so hard not to cry again.

But as he disappeared in the woods and I ran home, I was running I couldn't hold it in. He was right I'm the only girl he ever loved and I couldn't lie he's the only man I've ever loved besides my brothers. Noah was just a cute object in my life that distracted me from  the real things I had to deal with at home like Damon always getting beat by my  Father.

But now I experienced love, And now that I did, it was taken away from me, by Klaus.

Buckets of tears were flying from my face and I finally reached the Salvatore boarding house. Before I could open the door Damon opened it with trash ready to throw out in his hands. , he saw me crying eyes red and all and I can see in his eyes it broke his heart, his powerful icy blue eyes lost its color and went dark. His face saddened and immediately  I threw myself in his arms  and he wouldn't let go of me.

"What happened Ky? Cmon Ky bear tell me. Please?" He begged.

I couldn't talk. My lungs were burning and my throat was dry.

"Kol-l-left." I stuttered.   I couldn't even talk.  Sooner or later Stefan came and dropped everything as he came and joined himself in the hug. He brushed my hair with his hand as I cried in both their shoulders.

Elena just stood there sad for me as she didn't know what to do. I was really not in the mood for her.

We sat down for one minute as the doorbell rung.

My head was resting on Stefan's lap as he was caressing my face just when I heard a British accent and my head flew up into the sky.

"Now, where are my little toys?" Klaus said crossing his hands and smirking.

Probably gonna update more tommorow!

Vote, Comment, Share.