Chapter 32

omagahhhh! Like 3 chapters in one day. My brain is tired. How have you guys been? Comment below what you think Klaus is gonna make Kylie do and what she's gonna do by her own emotionless choices. <3 Vote. Follow. Share.

Day 1 WEREWOLF HUNTING

Walking into the ghastly woods of Mystic Falls, I just stood in the gloomy setting. This place was literally made for the supernatural. My arms pounded with power. My teeth were sharper than ever, and I could see the reflection of my eyes glowing a golden auburn in the puddles that past me.

As I walked farther into the bushes, I heard a quickened pulse beat quick and quicker. It was scared. As I approached the lone human, it was soon I found out he was wounded.

"Hey, hey are you okay?" I raced to him as he covered his bloody leg, trying to put pressure onto it but groaning while it hurt. 

I touched it, making it worse for myself. The scent of the blood made my nose run wild.  I could almost taste it. I could feel my veins crawling down my eyes. It was so long since I had human fresh blood.

He looked up at me, groaning in pain, suffering. I had to snap out of it if I wanted to save him.

"Where exactly are you hurt?" I looked around his leg to see a sharp branch stuck perched upright his leg. "Okay, it'll be quick." 

He was worried about what I would do. I gave him no time to react as I shoved a random  branch from the ground up into his mouth and tightened my grip around the one that was in his leg and snatched it out with no hesitation. He jumped up, his eyes bulging from his sockets while he clenched onto the wood in his mouth yelling through his teeth.

He laid down, taking deep subtle breaths while I calmed him down. Wouldn't want stressed bait.

 Then I smelled Vervain. Trickster he was huh. I slowly saw him reach into his pocket as he turned around to see no one there for him to stab with that syringe he had. By the time he turned around I snapped his neck quickly. Why would a vampire be trying to catch another vampire? Well Klaus, if im bringing you vampires you're getting the worst of the worst.