Chapter 37

Listen to Make you mine- by PUBLIC! It goes great with the chapter. Love you guys ♥

I walked into the Mikealson mansion, as all eyes were immediately on me. Everyone stopped to stare and the room was completely jaw dropping silent.

I looked back to Damon and Stefan, which they nodding their heads for me to keep on walking, and Elena, having a look of stirred jealousy on her face. For once, the attention wasn't  only on her.

I slowly walked to the center of the ballroom as everyone parted to make way. I looked everywhere, but no one was there to take my hand, just when I turned back and then there he was, Kol. Who bowed down kissing it and then slowly getting back up while I cheesed like I was getting married. I was so eager to see him again since our fight. His eyes wandered up and down on my body  and his eyes sparkled when he liked what he saw.

"You look,- wow, I'm speechless. You look stunning love." He told me as I smiled and I took his hand, while the other rested on his shoulder.

"It was all you anyways baby. " That made him smile even more as everyone took their partner and danced. Rebekah with Damon, I don't know how that came to be, Elena obviously with Stefan, Elijah with some girl, and Klaus with Caroline, how ironic. Not. I always knew he had a thing for blondes. Wink, wink. Not that I, no never, ew to even- I'll shut up and enjoy my dance now.

"So, Kol, I have to tell you something." We glided beautifully on the floor as our feet listened to the chorus of Ed Sheeran.  His eyes looked on me with all his attention, he pulled me closer to his body, as I felt the warmth of his chest and Cologne. I just wanted to lay on him forever. He wasn't hearing me though, he just looked amazed at how I looked.

I didn't know how I could tell him. Like: hey yeah your mom came back from the dead and she reunited all of you guys as one big happy family because she's gonna kill all of you for the abomination you all are and she wants me to help her!

Tears started jumping in my eyes as he just smiled and then his face saddened when he saw my eyes watery.

"Tell me love, what is it? Kylie?"

"Tell me please."  he looked straight into my eyes with overthrown sadness and guilt that passed over in his eyes. He carefully lifted up my chin.

I pulled his face towards me and then whispered in his ear. "Kol, watch out for yourself tonight."

"Why? Please love tell me." I said as he looked at me worried  and enlaced his hands into mines. He cared more about me then his life that was at a speeding rate of danger.