Chapter 49

I hope you liked last chapter. Enjoy. ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned on my tummy, and started crawling, my body sliding on the cold hard floor desperately trying to use the last source of energy to get away from him, before he kills me. 

I was going to die.

He twisted me around by my legs, as I hit my back on the floor. I tried to throw him off but he laughed at my attempt. Any other day he would've flew to New York if I pushed him. 

 He threw himself on top of me, and held me down while I was struggling so hard.

"I'll tear your heart out, just like you did to me, or maybe I'll tear Stefan's heart out and make you watch. You've always loved him secretly a bit more than Damon. " He said and my eyes widened. He pinned my arms  above my head and at that point I could no longer move.

"You sick bastard." I said as I wanted to kick him of of me, one of my hands strung free and I instantly grabbed his neck, thrusting my two index fingers into his werewolf bite, as he  developed a  hurdling scream and  instantly got off of me.

"Tell me the cure to this shit before I kill you." 

"Death." I spat mucus straight into his face.

He just started laughing terribly. He was a fucking pyscho.

Now I was really concerned.

He stood up, grabbing me by one arm lifting me up. I backed away to the wall, holding my bruised leg. It wasn't healing and I was staggering not even being able to walk. By the time, Damon, or Stefan got here, they would be too late. I had to bring them here. But if I did the magic, it would  kill me, I didn't  have that much strength left. What the heck. I was too tired to argue with myself.

"venit ad me, Damonis, Stefan, apparebit." I repeated, at least 3 times, before I could feel blood running down my nose. Noah starting walking up to me. Probably to shut me up,  but before he even got to me I blacked out.

Stefan's POV