Chapter 52

"Kylie, don't do this." Stefan said as soon as I saw him about to throw me off of her I held my hand back and forcefully raised him down on his knees,  every bone and limb in his body was now in my control.

She took her hands and grabbed mine thinking It was gonna help it untighten her neck. But that just made me hold her tighter. She gasped for air as I grabbed her and slammed her back to a table, her whole body laying on it.

"I tried to be nice to you, tried to even be friends with you, because I saw how stupidly Stefan and Damon's eyes glittered with love for you every time they looked at you. But you just keep messing up every single damn time. What the fuck do they even see in you? All petrova doppelgangers are whores anyway, what's the point."

"Oh don't try that honey, I'm much, much stronger than you." I said as she held her bruised red neck.  I forgot about Stefan and before I could even realize I was supposed to be  controlling him  he struck me to the wall and held me by my shoulders, 

"Elena go." He said and she ran out of the room holding her neck, huffing and puffing.

"I'm not the enemy Stefan, she is. I'm just looking out for you, just like you and Damon looked out for me in 1864 with Noah. Remember?"  He looked a me, his eyes turned sad, and mines, with sympathy.

"I'm gonna kill her Stefan. Whatever it takes. I told her not to break your heart. Sorry not sorry." I told him as he shook his head and ran out go go find her. I went to Damon's room and he was still asleep.

 I climbed into bed with him and turned off the lights. I couldn't sleep by myself, I was thinking of how Stefan was acting like his heart wasn't broken but it actually was. I couldn't sleep, it was 3am and the house was silent. I was walking around Damon's room and biting my lip. I ruffled with my hair and silently kicked myself and the air. Kol had been ignoring me for days I don't even know why,  I had been kidnapped almost met death himself, and Klaus wanted to take me for another round of torture, and I just tried to kill Elena, again.

I kept pacing back and forth until I heard Damon's muffled voice.

"Kylie, stop. Your driving me crazy. Come back to sleep."

"Damon, I'm so sorry. Klaus wants me, and I tried to kill Elena today, again and Kol won't even take my calls, I don't know what's happening, I don't know whats wrong." I said as I fell to the floor sobbing like crazy and Damon vamp sped up me.