Chapter 1

Oh my god! I can't believe I'm actually going to perform in front of the whole school today. I need to get ready.  Well Amy, my friend, told me to dress in clothes to match our theme of the dance we're doing.  Amy is my bff she has been since we were babies. Our moms are friends so that kinda was why, and I love her to death so we would have become friends either way. The dance we were doing is choreographed by us and were also doing a song after so it will be a busy night.

It all starts at 7 tonight but I need to get ready to help calm down my nerves. "Vanessa! I'm here!" My sisters here! She's 23 and lives in an apartment so I'm always missing her. I quickly ran downstairs and into my sisters arms.

"Whoa, nessa you missed me that much already I just saw you last week!"I didn't respond just hugged her tighter until she started turning blue so I immediately let go.

"Sorry sis but that was last week it felt like ages ago, oh and guess what I have a performance tonight you have to go." I smiled widely at her and made a puppy dog face to settle her undecided mind.

She stood there emotionless until she broke out into a huge grin " Of course I'll go silly, I can't believe you are on your way to reach your dreams!"I excitedly jumped up and down I know I act like a 5 year old but I really don't care.

"I know sis I know, im so excited, oh and mom's at work she'll be here in an hour or so." 

"Ok, so how's Brian. " My sister asked with a smirk on her face. Brian was my boyfriend, so thanks sis for asking about him.

"Uh , fine he's going to the show as well so I can't be seen with you." I joked around with my sister as she hit me back. "I'm joking! sheesh girl calm down!" my sister was now going to actually slap me across the face.

The rest of us waiting for mom was spent like this. Sooner or later the doorbell rang. Wait mom doesn't ring the doorbell then who is it? I clutched onto my sister's arm until she shook me off.

"Go, get the door nessa." I groaned as I got up from the chair I was sitting on. "Why not you, your older, for all you could know it could be a serial killer out there!" I looked at her and she sighed with disapproval and got up to open It. She obviously didn't know that wasn't mom at the do-"nessa it's mom!"

Oops I guess It was, I shouldn't have left her waiting outside with the groceries.  "Sorry mom I didn't know it was you!" I told her clearly embarrassed.

"Phtt,  she thought it was a serial killer, I mean come on sis, you know serial killers don't ring doorbells!" I mentally face palmed myself for bring a dork, but better than being safe than sorry! Right?

    A/N Hope you guys liked it don't worry it will get more interesting in the following chapters guys. This is my first fanfic on wattpad so go easy please :-)