We did it! sort of

Oh my gosh I can't belive that actually happened to me! Okay let me explain what happened, well when I got called into the booth the manager or  whatever he was first asked me simple questions to get to know me I guess. he then yold me to sing a few parts from particular songs. It all lasted about an hour or two but it went by pretty fast.

After we finished he told me I had an amazing voice and would love being able to work with me! I of course freaked out and he told me I got what it takes to be an international singer! It was all to good to be true, but it did happen so im so excited!

The manager, Rick, told me that in order to start the actual recording and being trained will leave me being home schooled and having less time at home. I was pretty shocked at hearing this and then I remembered my promise to Brian. How am I goimg to keep it if im not going to be home all the time?

Just then my mom interrupted my thoughts"I am so proud of you vanessa, I can't believe it my little baby is actually going to be famous!"

"Yea, but mom how am I going to be able to hang out with my friends and go on doing my everyday life routines!"

"Well that is what happens, sweetie,  you should have thought about that sooner. Besides you will make new ones as you go along the road!" My mom told me happily. I can't believe she actually said I was going to make new friends I love my friends I can't just dump then like a piece of shit!

They will think that fame got to my head and made me think  that I'm too good for them. which will never happen! But then that remindes me I did see this strange man who I could have sworn I seen before, but I just can't recall where though. He was talkimg to my mom when I went inside the booth. He gave me strange looks but I just ignored him.

We arrived home and I rushed up the stairs to my room. I put on my casual clothes and decided to get ready to go to the mall with Amy.

I waited at the mall enterance for her but she didn't come. I called her to see if she forget or something. 

"Hello!"

"Oh, hey amy its vanessa did u forget about meeting up at the mall?"

"Oh um yea Im kinda to busy to go right now, so yea bye."

Amy was definitely hiding something she never declines a trip to the mall. I didn't think nothing more of it so I went shopping im my favorite store forever 21.  I went in the store and immediately found something I liked.

I went inside the dressing room and felt like someone was watching me. I went in and tried on the strapless red dress I found. I fit me perfectly and I fell I love with it. I was so going to buy it. I put in my normal clothes and stepped out of the room.

I walked in line to pay and saw a man who was a few people away from me. He looked like the same guy who was talking to my mom when I went into the booth at the studio.

I felt like I seen him before all of that, but i just can't put my finger on it. I reached the cashier and payed. I quickly left the store and went into the food court.  I was starving.