Tomato Tomahto

"Are you being serious right now!?"

"Of course I am when am I not serious?" He groaned and rubbed his hand over his face.

I was just asking this guy, Mason, if It's possible for me to survive in a zombie apocalypse.

"Looking at your figure and height I'm guessing a big no, you'll die the first second it starts." He smirked and began to walk off to the kitchen.

"Wait my figure? What does that have to do with anything besides I'm a dancer I am fit!" I been dancing and doing gymnastics since I was young so what the heck was he talking about.

He soon entered the living room and placed a cup of lemonade on the coffee table. I was sitting the sofa and just waiting for him to say more rules or whatnot.

He went around the coffee table and sat down next to me keeping a safe distance between us.

"So do you people actually believe that I'm going to leave my mother alone I am she is clearly unstable and has to go to a doctor."

He sighed and leaned back resting his hands behind his head. He looked at the ceiling for a few moments before he began to speak.

"You might believe she's a crazy monster and has no self control, but you have to understand her situation right now." He looked at me in the eye and I saw a flash of pity.

"Isn't she just furious since she had me and my sister and my dad left her? That's all I got from her besides the fact that everyone hates me and thinks that I'm not good for anything." I rested my chin on my knees and tried to keep myself composed.

"Well she loved her husband very much and well when she

had you things just went berserk for them they couldn't handle things very well and you were a trouble maker as a baby so that made everything much worse." He chuckled and looked down at me.

"You're probably wondering how I know all of this well let's just say your dad told me." Now that got my attention. My head shot up immediately and I looked up at him.

"You know my dad?" I started bombarded him with questions

"Is he alive?"

"How is he?"

"Does he miss me?"

I was running out of breath and Mason's hand shot out and covered my mouth to prevent me from babbling. He looked me in the eye and said very clearly.

"Hey calm down I know you probably have a million of questions, but one at a time please." I nodded and he put his hand back down and waited for my first question.

I suddenly didn't know what to ask I wasn't sure that I wanted to know. I looked down at my hands that were on my lap. What if he's dead or is in a gang I don't even know if I could handle the truth.

"Um I'm not sure what I want to know, will it be good or bad what I'm going to hear?" I looked up at him and he shrugged his shoulders as if he's just here to give the information I need and leave.

"Depends on what your question is."

He waited for me to say something and when I didn't he did.

"He's alive alright, but you might not like what he has to do for a living."

"What do you mean what does he do?" I starting to hope that he was a spy I always thought that would be very cool and the technology they have is just incredible.

"Well sort of." Mason replied and I looked at him quizzically. Did I space out or did I say my thoughts aloud?

"Wait what?" He grinned and shook his head.

"He sort of is like a spy well he's the boss to be exact like orders them around and hires new people to work for him."

"Your joking there is no way my father is the kings of the spies-" "More like the boss-" "Whatever tomato tomahto same thing he is not the king or involved with stuff like that."

He quirked up an eyebrow and held my face with his hand so I was looking directly at him.

"You never got to know him personally sure it seems impossible and everything, but I have proof just incase you don't believe me."

I looked at him not saying a word and cast my eyes down.

"Oh and one more thing I don't work for your mum I'm a spy for your dad."