Unexpected and Urgent Calls

We had finished eating and we were now heading to the hospital. We walked Into the parking lot and I heard my phone ringing.  I didn't bother to check the caller ID, bad habit of mine.

"Hello?"

"Vanessa,  hello this is your agent, Alex,  you need to come to the studio immediately! We need to start on your vocals and starting everything up.  Be here in 10 no later, got that?"

"Oh um ok, but I am kinda busy can it be in an hour or so?" I didn't want to go yet even if it was my dream. I needed to check on my sister. 

"Sorry, vanessa this is urgent." I sighed and agreed to be there in 10 then quickly hung up.

"Who was it?" Brian asked as he opened the hospital doors for me as we steped in.

"My agent."

"Oh." was all brian managed to get out. We walked up to the room where my sister was and heard some talking inside. I finally got the courage to open the door, but I didn't immediately look at the hospital bed where my sister was laying. My mom was there too, but she stepped outside to let me talk to my sister alone.

My eyes wandered everywhere else till my sister called out to me.

"Sis? Aren't you happy to see me?" My eyes snapped to hers and she looked like she was in a fight or car accident. 

She had bruises, cuts and scars all over her. I couldn't look at my sister like this, she was ruined. Worst of all this was all my fault. I have to apologize to her for this and for ruining her perfect face.

I walked up next to her and took a breath to calm myself down.

"Of course I am just what happened, I know this is my fault, but how? I wish this never happened I can't-" I continued to rant on till my sister Interrupted me.

"Don't be silly sis, I don't regret anything, anyway how's your career going?" I looked at my sister in shock how can she just drop the subject like it was no big deal!

Maybe she got tired of hearing the same thing said to her a thousand times.  That's it probably she didn't want to talk about this right now. 

"Well, my agent called and wanted me to head over to the studio to start everything properly. " I finished witha smile on my face.

"Wow, sis I feel like it was  just yesterday when you were running around the house singing complete nonsense! Who knew that got you somewhere." She told me giving me a small punch on the arm. She did seem weaker than normal probably all the lack of food or rest.

"Well, you never know! Well I got to go headover to the studio you know how strict music producers get!" I added getting up from my sitting position next to my sister on her bed. I kissed her forehead and we said bye. She did look a bit sad, but I could come by after.

I said bye to mom and Brian offered to take me to the studio. We got into the car and I sat In the passenger seat while he of course drove. I felt bad for leaving my sister like that, but she didn't object so no reason not to go. 

I sighed and looked out the window while Brian interwined our fingers together. He knew that always relaxed me and was comforting. I moved my thumb gently up and down on his hand. While trying to concentrate when all this starting to happen.

First my friend ignores me, and then something mysterious happens to my sister? I have to know who did that her and how it all happened and most importantly why? I wish I knew I something that will help me out.

Maybe thinking about all this was a bad idea, cause I got a major headache just thinking about it.

We then arrived and Brian pulled up in front of the building and unlocked the doors.

"See you later ok, Brian." I told him as he smiled at me encouragly.

"Yea do you know when you will be finished?"

"I have no idea, Sorry, but I'll text when it's over,ok?" He agreed and pulled me into a goodbye kiss.

We soon pulled away and I walked into the building getting ready to start.

~♡~♥♥~♡~♥♥~♡~♥♥~♡~♥♥~♡~♥♥~♡~♥♥~♡~

"Ok, fantastic! now again, but starting with the other version!" I quickly obliged and started again. 

Man! first day and already starting with trying out different versions and new songs.

I was singing a new song that was not bad, but rather sad instead of upbeat or catchy. I finished the last verse and took off my head phones. 

I walked out of the booth and waited for any futher instructions. 

"Alright! Fantastic, Vanessa! We will met up in two days alright?"

I nodded. "Ok, now go rest your beautiful voice of yours."

"Alright, thanks!" I texted Brian and decided to wait in the lobby.  I waited then I noticed a boy sitting to the far right of me. I never seen him before he looked at least 15 pretty young,  maybe he was a son of one of the workers?

I was about to get up and talk to him, but Brian came in through the door. I decided for another time and walked up to Brian. I enveloped him in a huge tight gripping hug.

"Miss me already?" Brian teased me as he pushed the loose strands of hair out of my face. 

"Well, yes!" I told him expectedly and he chuckled. We walked out the door and headed inside his car.

"So you are free tonight right?" Brian asked me as I buckled my seat belt and turned to face him.

"What do you have in mind? Brian." I asked him with a confused look on my face. With him looking at me teasingly since he knew something that I didn't which drives me crazy!

Don't forget to vote! :-) hope you guys enjoyed the chaper! ♡♥