Truth

I stepped into Ricks office and sat down on the wooden chair that was facing his desk. I took a deep and as I looked around at the all to familiar office. There were posters of bands and of random photos.  The walls were a comforting shade of blue that made the room look peaceful.

Rick told me to step inside as he went to get a cup of coffee. I played with my fingers and anxiously waited for his return.

"Ah, Vanessa I bet your wondering why I called you here today."Rick came Into the room and spoke suddenly causing me to jump.

"Oh yes um I was I guess," I replied as I recomposed myself. I looked up to see his face and tried to see if I could get any hints of what he was going to tell me. I found none.

"Well," He sat down and took a sip of his coffee and continued. "Since you aren't that well known yet I have a plan to help you out." He gave me a sincere smile and I grew excited.

"Really! What is it?" I jumped around in my seat as he chuckled. 

"We have your cd coming out soon, but that's not all.."

"Ugh tell me already! What is it?" ok maybe I was being rude and sounded like an inconsiderate brat. But I have to know!

"You're going to have a tour!"

"What!!" I suddenly grew nervous. What if no one buys tickets? How am I going to leave everyone without becoming homesick?

"Isn't this exciting! We could of course have another singer or band join you to sell more tickets, but it will only be in this country."

"When is this tour happening?" I asked and waited for his answer. Rick opened his drawer and pulled out his travel sized agenda. 

"A  week after your cd comes out.  So tickets will start selling next week."

"Wait, you said another band will join me or singer who is it?" I hopped it was someone nice and not stuck up. Wait so the cd comes out late February so I'm going to start my tour in the middle of March!

Isn't that too soon though? I guess Rick can make anything happen.

"That is a surprise so you have to wait. That's all, Have a good day Vanessa," I nodded and headed out the door and into the lobby.

The desk clerk wasn't there thats odd that grouchy old hag never left her station. There was no one else was here either. I shrugged my shoulders and picked up my bag. I turned on my cell and put it in the bag.

I sighed as I was about the push open the door to go outside I felt a tug on my arm and then I was blind folded. They grabbed my bag and  I screamed out.

"Hey who is this? Let me go!" I tried to free myself from the mans grip that was currently holding my hands behind my back. I was panicking what am I going to do maybe I should try to run?

I tried to jerk myself out of his grip, but it was no use he was to strong. "Help!" I desperately screamed so that someone could help me.

We walked out of the lobby since I heard the door being opened, and I was pushed into a car. I was about to object when they stuffed something in my mouth.  I tried to spit it out, but the towel or whatever it was, wasn't coming out anytime soon.

I heard someone laughing next to me in the car.  That laugh sounded so familiar I just couldn't put a finger on it. The car began to drive and I suddenly felt someones breath tickle my ear. Eww I hope it wasn't some some perverted freak.

My wrists began to sting from the rope that was wrapped tightly around them. It was getting hard to breath since I couldn't open my mouth. The car suddenly jerked to a stop. I was pushed out of the car and I felt a familiar females hand grab my arms and push me forward to walk.