Better Now?

I sobbed quitely into Brians arms while he gently rubbed my back and comforted me. I can't believe this is happening to me! I mean why me of all people, why couldn't it have been that jerk who stole my favorite bracelet in the first grade?

This is a lot to take in for a 17 year old girl. I know there have been younger kids who lost both parents, but I have been extremely close to my sister than my own mom!

"Are you ok,"Brian lifted up my chin and I looked up at him and smiled. 

"Sort of, just a lot to take in you know, and with the fact that I lost dad as well."

"Maybe we should get ready to visit her, if that makes you feel happier. " I suddenly got very excited and nodded my head. Brian helped me get the stuff I needed and then we went downstairs to my mom.

We left in Brians car and drove off to the hospital where she was staying at. During the ride I felt nervous and scared. What would my sister look like would she be scarred, burned or connected to wires? All these thoughts running through my head freaked me out.

I guess Brian must have noticed since he intertwined our fingers together which made me feel a lot better. I looked up and smiled and him which he gladly returned.

~★~★~★~★~★~★~

We soon pulled up into the parking lot and found an available space. I looked around as I got out of the car and noticed a young looking girl laying unconscious on a stretcher. Some nurses were pulling it into the hospital.  I hope nothing serious happened to my sister.

"Hey, sweetie why don't you and Brian go somewhere to eat first, while I go first to check on your sister." She was right I kinda was hungry,  and I wanted my mom to go visit first to check if its ok.

I nodded and Brian suggested the diner he saw a few buildings down. I felt relieved I was to scared it was probably the fact that if I saw her really  hurt I would blame myself for it. After all my mom did say that Sam was just trying to protect me. But from what?

" Brian what if she's dying what would I do?" We entered the diner and he opened he door for me as we walked in.

"Don't worry, nessa you still have me, your mom, Amy and Sam is strong she can make it." He smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug.

"Your right, I'll just hope for the best."

We sat in a booth and waited for our food to get here. Then I realized that Brian has time for me now unexpectedly and not other times when I  usually call him.

"Hey, don't worry I just got a day off, and I was going to plan a date for us today but I wanted make sure you weren't busy first. "

"Oh ok," I was startled by his response how did he know? Could he read minds?

Lets check to make sure.

Brian I love your ass! wait did he just blush? This is freaking me out!

"Brian are you blushing?" I asked him teasingly. I laughed slightly and poked him.

"What no! of course not," He chuckled nervously.

"Your so cute Brian," I gave him a peck on the lips and he suddendly pulled me closer and kissed me back. I was surprised, but quickly kissed back.

"Brian,"I pleaded through the kiss, there were people staring at us which was awkward.

"Yea," he whispered agaisnt my lips. God he sounded so sexy. "People are watching" I pulled away and hid my red face.

He chuckled and brought an arm over my shoulder and I nuzzled myself closer to him. Not really sure,but I think I heard a faint aww coming from somewhere.

Man this is some weird diner and some weird people here. I feel like there are always people watching us.

A\N

hey guys, just to let you know sorry for any mistakes if you find any.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Love you all <3